Chapter 22

Guys! I am so sorry for uploading this chapter very late! I was taking a break from social media because a lot was going on with me and I needed time off. Also, I had to take my final exam for the end of the year so I had to study. I hope I passed it 😖🤞🏾 But yea, this wont happen again and expect more chapters coming real soon!!! 💕

************************************

3rd person POV

Norman's eyes were still big, a little shade of pink appearing on his face. And surprisingly melted into the kiss that Cindy gave him.

Cindy suddenly pulled Norman on top to the bed, which was making him be on top of her.

Norman let go of the kiss still blushing and then looked terrified! Cindy was still smiling and blushing hard at what she did and Norman was on top of her.

"W-what just happened...?!" Norman says looking extremely scared

Cindy just laughs "Norman...We just kissed...!"

Norman's eyes widen again "W...We what?!!"

"We kissed, Norman " Cindy repeats again and laughs a little

"We....We kissed...WE KISSSED?! OH GOD!!" Norman yells getting off Cindy's bed, taking all his belongings and rushing out of her bedroom.

Norman's POV

I felt pretty bad for not saying "Goodbye" to Cindy's parents but I just had to get out there! It felt awkward because she kissed me out of nowhere!

As I was running to the orphanage the wind was blowing in my hair and the sun was beaming on my face. My stomach started to churn and I felt weak even though I was running about 10 or more miles all the way to the orphanage.

I must keep this a secret! Cindy possibly thinks we're in a relationship because we kissed but we're not! I slow down and catch my breath. I turn to my right, and theres a convenience store right by me. I really needed a bottle of water, or some energy drink.

But I'm sure it's too expensive, but I just go inside to just look and see what they have.

As I enter inside, I was relaxed to feel the giant air conditioner, so cool and crisp to welcome me.

"We've never had a kid come in here before! How may we help you?" A clerk says to me

"Ah, hello to you too. Do you have some water? Or any energy drink?" I ask walking towards the cash register

"Uhhhh...We're actually low on water right now. A truck is supposed to drop tons of cases of water bottles later on tonight. But if you want to wait for about 5 hours...."

"No, no. It's okay."

"But we do have energy drinks! I suggest you to try our latest drink! It's called "Frostorade!"

"Frostorade? How does that look like?"

The clerk answered by putting down a few bottles that were different colors and that had an "F" in the middle

"We have blue frost, glacier freeze, cherry, strawberry, and orange! Green apple and lemon is always taken, so we plan to get more soon!"

I peared at the big energy drinks the clerk offered me. The blue frost looked good!

"Hmm...I'll get the blue frost, please." I answer

"Good choice! That will be $2.99!"

My joyfulness sunk down