Chapter 25

Ray's POV

Today was the day we present our project for Mrs. Rossman. Cody and I finished our project. It didn't take too long. Norman looked exhausted for dealing with Cindy. She is such a drama queen...!

"Good luck " Norman says smiling and whispering to me

I blush a little "..Ahh thank you. Same with you too." And walk to my seat

I noticed Cindy was glaring at us with her Aburn eyes.

I pierced my silver grayish black shiny eyes at her and she stopped glaring at me in less than a second and went fast to her seat and pretended nothing happened. I love it when she gets scared of me when it comes to my glare. It makes me feel almighty and special! Hehehe!

************************************
"Alrighty class! Today we will be presenting our projects! I bet you all worked very hard! Whoever gets the highest score on the project gets a reward! So do your best on presenting! I'll be calling names in just a minute to present! Get ready!" Mrs. Rossman sang

To be honest, I had a feeling Cody and I will ace it! But I dont know about Cindy and Norman. According to Norman, he told me that he was doing most of the work than Cindy; which I had a feeling that was going to happen because Cindy looked the type when it came to someone being with her she'll put more work on the person.

I hate to say this but...Since her ex boyfriend, Shawn, broke up with her first...Maybe it was her that caused him to be so tired and never want to deal with Cindy ever again in his life. I would'nt blame him though.

A few minutes later, Mrs. Rossman was calling students to present.

Some of the projects that I saw were outstanding! Some were boring but Daniella's and Roger's was the best! They were full on detail! The project topic was "Which is better? Nachos or Fries?" And fries of course won! They were supposed to have 5 topics but they ended up having 12!

Later on they all brought hot and ready meals for the class to eat instead of lunch food today.  Roger brought some homemade Nachos and Daniella made some homemade French fries and brought bunches of sauces and toppings to put on it.

I'm pretty sure they definitely got a 100 on this. Because I would for sure give it to them!

After that it was Norman and Cindy's turn.

*Sigh* Why must she always chew gum so loudly? Dont get me wrong! I love to chew gum and make noise but she makes way too much noise that it becomes loud and obnoxious!

"Okay, sooo this is our project! Norman, wanna go first?" Cindy said smiling big

"Sure! Alright, our topic is Which is better? Showering or baths?" Norman said with a small smile

Mrs. Rossman put on her reading  glasses and started writing.

Norman cleared his throat "Cindy and I choose Showering is better...Because??"

Cindy turned around "Hm?! Oh! It's better because...Umm...Because....."

Mrs. Rossman folded her arms

I was smirking at Cindy of how bad she was embarrassing herself and Norman.

I felt bad for Norman. He should've had me but it was the teacher's decision.

Cindy tapped her chin innocently "Ummm...Oh yeah! It takes away bacterial infections and cells!"

Norman nodded "Also, baths take so much of your money."

Mrs. Rossman smiles and continues to write down

"Showering is better because it cleans you really well and with baths...You basically sit in your own dirt! Gross!" Cindy added and making her face turn into something she smelled bad or tasting something bitter.