Chapter 15

Emma's POV

It was time for me to begin my math quiz. It was only 11 questions. I tried my best to concentrate but the air conditioner came on and it distracted me, especially since the noise was very loud.

It felt good! The crisp air blowing in my hair but it was distracting...!

Thank goodness Cindy wasnt here today! Usually when it came to these type of things she would usually just start making nose!

Fidgeting with her fake nails on her desk, chewing on her gum loudly, rummaging through her purse that she uses as a bookbag or even randomly opening a bag of chips.

I was on question 5 and it seemed difficult for me 😓

5) Sammy had 5 apples then Jerry gave him 9 oranges. How many fruits does Sammy have now?

A) 12

B) 13

C) 10

D) 14

I didn't know which one too choose...! So I chose B 😓

As I was answering the rest of the questions many people were standing up and giving their paper to the teacher. I wanted to finish fast!

Ughh! Is it C or A?! ...Uhh...C!

Sometimes I wanted competition at times...I dont know why but sometimes I liked it.

Last question

11) What's 6×6?

A) -12

B) 36

C) 78

Umm...C! 78!

I circled my answer fast, jumped out of my seat and speed walked the teacher's desk

"Well done Emma! I hope you did well and tried your best." Mr. Randstone said with a smile

"I hope so too!" I smile back and go back to my seat

Mr. Randstone was very kind and understanding. So many people in my class have a crush on him. He seemed cool to me but I never liked him like that. He was just a tall, ...He seemed like in his mid 20's, red headed, fancy dressed man also he wore glasses too!

I was still thinking about Cindy. So shes not attending school because she broke up with her boyfriend? I dont really know how a break up feels like....I've never been in a relationship before. But I'm pretty sure the reason was stupid.

Cindy was just drama! She always wants to cause so much towards people. But one of her friends were in my class. I think her name Melissa. She reminded me just like Cindy but she wasnt as loud as her

She also had a friend...I dont really remember her name. I think it started with an I. But she was completely a nerd! I would see her hang out with Cindy and Melissa. It seemed like she was struggling when it came to Cindy.

Before I could think more the bell rang and scared me! I stopped fidgeting with my hands, quickly got up , put on my bookbag on and head out of the classroom.

Yet again the whole hallway was loud. I caught Gilda walking with a few people

"Gilda!! Heyyy!!!" I say smiling and running to her

"Oh Emma! I'm so happy that I found you! Did you do good on your quiz?"

"I dont really know yet. My teacher still didn't grade it yet "

"Oh...I hope you did great" Gilda says smiling big at me

"Awwe thank you Gilda. Youre so sweet"  I say smiling at her.