Wilbur x Reader (90k Reader special)

OMFG TYSM FOR 90 THOUSAND READERS! It feels so unreal that I even made it that far...

Anyways, Enjoy Wilbur x Reader as a 90k special ;)

———

I yawn and sit up, looking at my alarm clock which is now blaring with a ringing noise.
"Uughhh..." I groan as I press snooze and fall back to sleep. While I'm asleep, I'm thrown into this world I've made up in my head. It's been here for a while... a perfect world where there's no destruction, no murder, no crime... it's all safe and peaceful.

I walk out of my mansion, yes a mansion is cliche but this has been my dream house since I was young... but I head out and get in my car, driving to a nearby coffee shop I like. When I arrive, I get out my car and order my usual, - (drink of your choice). Sitting at my usual table while reading a book.

Midway into my drink, someone sits at my table with me. He has fluffy brown hair, circular glasses, a strong jawline and from what I can tell, he's pretty tall...
"May I help you?" When I ask, the person looks up at me from his hands and smiles. "What's your name?"
"Wilbur... and yours?" I stare in awe at his English accent. It's so posh. "Hello?" I jump and apologise.
"Sorry... I'm Y/n." I take another sip of my coffee and continue talking to Wilbur until of course, I have to leave.

"My alarm is about to go off so I'll see you tonight... Cya!" I wave and get in my car, heading home and making it just in time.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I turn off my alarm and sit up.
"Wilbur.." I smile. The rest of my day is regular. Go to work, get home, cook dinner, watch something, sleep...
Sleep... What was that guys name again? Wilmer? Wilner? I don't know I'll find out in a second...

When I lay my head onto my pillow, I fall asleep almost instantly. It's unusual for me because it normally takes about 10-20 minutes. I'm back in my dream town. My mansion. I get in my car and head to the same coffee shop, only, when I arrive, he's there.

"Will!" I call to him. He turns his head and smiles at me and I at him.
"Hey I've been waiting for you." My cheeks grow a light pink.
We sit and drink coffee, talking about how things have been and just overall getting to know eachother. It's nice. We don't have to worry about bag snatchers, police coming and chasing someone past us or anything for that matter... apart from when my dream comes to an end and I have to wake up and be away from Will. While we're sitting, chatting, someone else joins us.
"Hey Wilbur." Wilbur that's it. "Who's this?" He looks at me. He's pretty tall, blonde hair and blue eyes with pale skin. He also has an English accent.
"Tommy can't you see I'm in the middle of something?" Tommy?
"Yeah, you're taking all the hot girls away. Stop it." I chuckle at his remark.
"That's not my problem. Go talk to Tubbo or something." He balls his hands into fists and I place mine on his to ease him. After a few minutes, Tommy says his goodbyes and walks away.
"Hot eh?" I say, a big grin painted on my face.
"Oh hush you." He chuckles and I as well.
"Where from England are you from?" I ask
"That's classified. What about you?"
"I'm from California."

We continue talking until I have to leave once again.
"It was lovely talking to you again Y/n."
"You too Wilbur."

I stand up and head to my car, pushing my keys into the ignition and then driving home. Laying my head in my pillow and slowly falling asleep once again.

I wake up in the real world, the colours look greyer than I remember. I sit up out of bed and rub my eyes then get up and get ready to repeat the cycle.

I make it to work on time. The same boring old job with the same boring old people.
"Good morning Susan." I smile.
"Morning." She smiles back as I sit at my desk, dropping my bag on the floor.
"Rough night?" She questions and I smirk.
"No just early morning." I chuckle lightly and continue working until,
"Miss L/n?" A guy comes in holding flowers. Blue orchids which are my favourite in pretty yellow wrapping.
"That's me..." I raise my hand.
"You have a gift from... Wil-b"
"Wilbur? Oh my..." I take them from him and say thanks. I then head back to my desk.
"Boyfriend?" Susan asks.
"Hm? Oh no. We haven't really talked about that." I read the card which came with it.

"I'll see you tonight"
Tonight... I sit there confused but I remember my dreams. The flowers ooze with vibrant colours.
I finish my long day at work and head home. When I get there, Wilburs at my door.
"Wilbur?" I ask.
"So you are real..." he smiles, his English accent shining through and picking him out from everyone else who's out with either their dogs or just on the phone on a late night walk.
"How long have you been waiting?" I ask.
"Not too long. 10 minutes or so?"
"Come inside it's cold."

I make us some tea and we sit and chat.
"So our dreams were somehow connected in some way?" I scratch my head in confusion.
"I guess so..." he smiles. "Just to think, if the impossible didn't happen, I wouldn't have met my soulmate." He winks at me and I blush.
"Same but... we live so far apart. It's going to turn into long distance..."
"We have our phones. We can text, call and see each other in our dreams."
"Wait but, how did you even know I was real?"
"I know it's old fashioned but the phone books. I found your name and address so I decided to check it out. Better yet, you were you." I smile in awe at his kind words.
"Of course I'm me. How long are you in California?"
"Only for the day. I go back tomorrow..."
"That's a long flight just for a day here..." he sighs.
"I know but what if you weren't you?"
"You make a good point." We laugh together and cherish the rest of his time he has here.

I mean, this was all only a dream. Why not cherish the last few moments I have of it?