Dream x Reader

"Clayyyy.." y/n groans, dragging the last tome of her dirty blonde boyfriends name.
"Y/nnnnnn." He mimicks. "Whattttt?"
"You've been on your computer for days... when are you going to be done with your programmingggg?" Clay looks over at all his software and then back to Y/n.
"An hour or so... then I'll give you all the attention you'd like." Smiling, he pulls her into a tight hug.
"Sounds good! But can I sit in your lap while you're programming?" Touching her fingertips together, she pouts her lips and looks to one side. Clay sighs and smiles at the adorable sight.
"Okayyy.. come here..." pulling her onto his lap, she smiles like a happy puppy who just got adopted. She lays her head in the crook of her neck and he chuckles and head back to work.

After an hour or so, Clay shakes his sleepy girlfriend.
"Y/n.." he says gently.
"Mmngh..." she moans, burying her face in his shoulder. "5 more minutes..."
"Y/n come on.. I finished all my programming just for you." He pretend cry's and y/n pulls her head up and places a warm hand on his cheek and it's cold.
"Don't cry! I'm sorry-" she places her lips on his forehead and gives him a long but gently peck.
"Ok I feel better now." He smiles a goofy grin and stands up, picking Y/n up with him.
"Hey what are you-" he kisses her passionately, holding her against a wall and placing his cold hand on her warm cheek. It makes her tingle when he does. She was quick to wrap her arms around his and brushing her fingers through his hair, tangling them.
"I'm sorry my programming took so long..." he mumbles in between kisses.
"It's okay~" she chirps back.

(You can use ur  i m a g i n a t i o n  here)