𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

(YouTube video up there) ;)

Merlin's POV:

We have been traveling for several hours now. My bottom is starting to get sore from all the riding. The sun was just staring to go down and the knights looked tired. Arthur on the other hand was trembling. What is he so worked up about.

"Arthur what's wrong?" I ask. All the knights looked back at me.

"How do you know something is wrong?" He asked eyeing me.

"I've been your servant for what? Six years now? I know you Arthur. What's got you worked up." I try to sound as soothing as possible.

"Nothing Merlin just forget it." He snaps. Well okay then yeash. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Hey princess I think we should stop of the night." Gwaine shouted from the front of our line.

"I'm right next to you Gwaine, I can hear you." Arthur laughs slightly. Is he mad at me or something? Why is he being nice to Gwaine and not me?

"Right well can we stop, Merlin said his bottom is sore." Gwaine said.

"I did not!" I shout. All the knights laughed except for Arthur who turned to me a scowled. Okay what is his problem!

"Yea we can stop." Arthur smiled at Gwaine as we find a place to stop. We ended up finding a bar with a smaller cave next to it so we can put the horses in there. It was quite perfect if you ask me.

"Okay Merlin start the fire." Arthur ordered, pushing me from behind. I was at my end with him. Maybe he got cursed. I laughed to myself as I gathered some wood for the fire. When I got back to the cave the knights were all laughing at one of Gwaine's tavern stories. I couldn't blame them. The stories were mostly made up but they were still fun to listen to. I started making the fire as the knights gathered around it.

"So then I said GET OUT OF HERE YOU NASTY IDIOT. I got kicked out for that one." Gwaine laughed slapping his hand on his knee.

"Which tavern story is this Gwaine?" I asked mocking him.

"I haven't told anyone about this one yet Merls." Gwaine slaps my shoulder. I glance over at Arthur to see him eyeing Gwaine in a weird way. The warm flames started to heat up my face as I got the fire going. It was a comforting temperature and I felt the sudden urge to put my hand through the flames, but I couldn't do that at the moment because the knights were here and they couldn't see my magic.

"So let's talk more about the fallen kingdom." Lancelot suggested as began to cook the beef stew.

"Arthur did you know the family?" Percy asked.

"No I didn't, most of their family had magic and they were ally's with Gregory Salmia for a long time. He was very much into all things magic." Arthur said kicking dirt at me.

"Okay what is your problem Arthur!?" I suddenly yelled causing the knights to look at me.

"What do you mean Merlin?" Leon asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Arthur has been treating me more bad then usual." I say glancing at Arthur suspiciously.

"You have been treating him different today sire." Eylan said.

"No I haven't! This is how I always treat him." Arthur yells standing up.

"No it isn't." Mordred yelled back. Oh no this could end very badly.

"YES IT IS!" Arthur yelled causing dust and rocks to fall from the top of the cave.

"Okay it's fine guys. Arthur please stop yelling." I plugged my ears.