𝑨𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈

Third Person

Arthur, Merlin, and the Camelotian knights arrived to a bunch of music and dancing. The towns people were dancing around a broken down statue of the passed King Njáll. The militia men were attacking anyone who got too close to their horses which made Arthur shudder.

"They seem happy." Gwaine pointed out as they neared the towns square.

"Yes. I bet they heard about how Prince Merlinian is alive." Mordred said.

"Wait did you say M-Merlinian?" Merlin asked suddenly remembering his dream.

"Yea why?" Mordred looked worriedly over at Merlin. Merlin was confused. He heard some woman shout Merlinian on his dream. Why was the prince in his dream.

"No reason." The group headed toward the a militia men for some directions. The man snarled at Merlin when he saw him.

"Excuse me could we have directions to the head house." Arthur stood high on his horse while speaking.

"No." The militia men barked. Arthur flinched back in surprise. He was about to yell at the man when someone from the back of the group spoke up.

"Who do you think you are talking to Arthur Pendragon like that." Arthur turned around and saw that it was Merlin who said that. Shut up Merlin!

"Arthur Pendragon isn't supposed to be here until tomorrow. You guys are imposters." The militia man rode up to Merlin and grabbed him by the wrist. He then proceeded to through him to the ground and have his horse stomp on his leg.

"What the hell." Gwaine yelled getting off his horse and running over to Merlin.

"I am Arthur Pendragon." Arthur growled pulling out his scroll. The mans eyes widened with surprise. The other militia men began to come see what the commotion was about. They all stopped short once they realized it was the King of Camelot.

"We are so sorry for treating you badly my lord." The militia man bowed his head.

"You hurt my personal servant. I should strike you where you stand." Arthur said pulled out his sword.

"Arthur d-don't I'm alright." Merlin gasped holding his leg.

"Merlin you are not al.." Eylan eyed Merlin's leg.

"I said I'm fine!" Merlin yelled leaning on Gwaine to stand up. Arthur stared at his injured servant with worry.

"Okay then... we need some directions." Arthur turned back to the militia man who was still cowering behind the sword.

"Y-yes uh the head house is a little further down that path." The man points down the path going into town. Arthur glares at him before motions everyone to follow him. They traveled for a little while before they came up to a wooden house.

(This is kind of what it looks like)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(This is kind of what it looks like)

The house was small but it had a mineshaft underneath it and it was in a nice area. Arthur thought back to the time when we told Gwen about his dream. It was to move out of the castle and become a farmer. Obviously I'd take Merlin with me. Had he really said that back then? He blushed at the thought of Merlin and him living together on a farm.

The Last of the Nikolaevna's जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें