𝑰𝒏 𝑴𝒚 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔

(YouTube video up there) ;)

Merlin's POV:

Mr. Calingtom got up suddenly and walked over to us. His eyes trailed over us until he stopped at Arthur and smiled.

"Arthur Pendragon, isn't it a nice surprise." He put his hand out as he said this. I thought he knew we were coming? Suddenly I feel the pain in my leg start up. How long did I block the pain? I grab hold of something so I wouldn't fall down.

"It's very nice to see you too Mr. Calingtom, but as you can see my manservant needs some help. Do you think I could bring him to a physician?" Arthur asks. I stare at him wide eyed. What did he just say?

"Oh yes of course. I'll have Lucinda treat him right away. We only have five rooms at the moment." Mr Calingtom explained as he open his door. "LUCINDA YOU NEED TO GET DOWN HERE!" He yelled before leading us out of the room. Arthur picked me up bridal style. A deep blush settled on my face as he brought ms back to the main room.

"It's going to be okay Merlin." Arthur whispers. I smiled up at him and he smiled back. Arthur brought me out to the library and I continued staring at the portrait of the royal family. They all looked different but at the same time the same.

"Oh honey it's going to be okay." A woman who I assume is Lucinda said to me. She knelt down and looked at my leg and gasped. Arthur who was staring at me now quickly was at my side grabbing my arm. I looked at him confused and he just shrugged and turned away, still gripping my arm. "Your leg is fractured. You have a huge cut that's infected. I will give you some ointment to put on it."

"Okay what does Merlin have to do to get better?" Arthur asks before I can say anything.

"Just have him rest for a day or two and he should be good. Give him this oil three times a day." Lucinda hands Arthur the oil. I roll my eyes. This should be fun. Arthur picks me up again and carried me up the carefully carved wooden stairs. It had very intricate designs of swirls and circles.

"Arthur why are you carrying me everywhere?" I groan as we get half way up the stairs.

"Because Merlin you can't walk." Arthur sighs carrying me up the rest of the stairs. I decided just to shut up because Arthur would just argue with me. He pushed open a room with one bed and one bedroll on the ground. I looked around to see Arthur's luggage on the bed. Of course I would be sleeping in the same room as him. He placed me carefully placed me on the bed.

"Wait Arthur why am I on the bed?" I grabbed his hand before he could walk away to get something.

"Because we can't have you sleeping on a bedroll with a fractured leg now can we?" He smirked.

"So you are going to sleep on the bedroll tonight?" I smiled.

"No I'm sleeping in the bed with you." My eyes grew three times the size of my normal ones. Arthur started laughing at my reaction.

"Actually!?" I scream. No no no! This can't be happening. I already have a little crush on him.

"Yes actually Merlin. I'm the King of Camelot. I'm not sleeping on the ground." He said raising his hand to my forehead. He pushed one of my stray raven hairs behind my ear. A blush appears on my face as Arthur turns back around to unpack his things.

Arthur's POV:

I turn away from Merlin to unpack our things. The fact that I'm in love with him came so sudden I almost didn't have time to process. When Lucinda told me he had a fractured leg and an infection I was heartbroken. It was my fault that the militia soldier hurt him. I need to protect him.