𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆

YouTube video up there 👆 :)

Third Person:

Merlin stood just at the bottom of the mountain that the castle was rested on. The mountain itself was really big but there was a path way leading up the rocky side. As for the castle it was stone like most castles he has been too. The top of each roofing was ivory blue. The castle itself was bigger then Camelot, but Camelot was bigger with the town just below it. Merlin fell in love with this castle the moment he saw it. He had the same feeling as when he walked into Camelot's gates the first time. Man that was so long ago, but now here he was at the foot of a huge castle. Merlin didn't want to go without Arthur considering they were supposed to be looking for Prince Merlinian and making sure the towns people were all good with food. Merlin had a feeling that no one lived here though.

Merlin began up the rocky and steep path. He was admiring the scenery just below him. From where he was standing he could see the very tall towns bell tower in the distance. He continued up being very card to avoid any places that could potentially cave in on him and make him fall to his death. By the time he got all the way up to the top it was sunset. He took a minute to look at it and then continued. He was now on the bridge that lead into the castle and he got a weird feeling in his stomach. It wasn't the good kind of weird either, it was more like that bad kind telling you to run. As he looked around the bridge he saw several dark brown stains on the ground that looked about at least 10 years old maybe even more. It took him a minute to realize this was blood. Merlin gasped and stumbled back a bit. He wondered if this stain belonged to the royal family. It was pretty large. It covered more then half of the walk way. Merlin sighed and got up to the front door. They were big and bolted shut. With a flick of his wrist the latch opened and he pushed through. He was met with two grand stair cases leading up to the second story. Well not really. One stair case was in the side and one in the middle. The castle did still have its pictures up but most of them were all dusted and rotted.

The candles were also lit too

The candles were also lit too. Merlin began to wonder if someone did actually live there and he shrunk back into himself. He began walking around looking at all the artifacts when he came upon a table. The table has plates and other table utensils, but it was the paintings the jars had on them that cut his eye. There was jar with three bears doing around the top and two pegasus with silver wings painted on the bottom. He began humming a melody that has been stuck in his head ever since he was a child.

"This place.... it's like a memory from a dream." Merlin said to himself as he looked closely at the jar again.

Dancing Bears
Painted Wings
Things I almost remember.
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December.

Merlin wonders down the hall as he sings to himself. He found the ball room with the throne at the end.