Chapter 27

Evol: I will take the ones on the right, you take the ones on the left

Kivala: Some from your right side easily

Evol: Really?

Kivala: More from mine, just for you honey

Evol: Stop it~

Kivala: Make me~

Evol: Maybe I will~

Akiko: Oh Satan they're flirting... Must I watch this

Koneko: Is anyone going to question this?

Sakuya: You get use to this sort of stuff after you worked them for so long

Loki: Kill them! Kill them all!

Loki commanded the hordes of Midgardsormr that turns towards the married couple as the target. Suddenly, the hordes of Midgardsormr readies to breath fire at the couple who stood still while everyone watches them, not moving from their spot.

They then watch the streams of flames headed towards them and cannot help but stay in their spot to watch the couple be engulfed within the flames that instantly splits into two direction in front of them which causes the flames to not be anywhere near them.

After a while, Loki holds up his hand to the Midgardsormr imitations as each of them stops breathing fire. The drawback causes smokes to envelope the blonde and blocked Loki's sight of him.

Then, Loki looks up to see the pillar of golden flames getting shorter and shorter until it disappears amidst the smokes. The God of Mischief squinted his eyes to see better but all he got was grey smoke, to his frustration. But then, a pair of red and purple eyes lit up within the smokes.

Kivala/Evol: Our turn!

The sight instantly nerves him and Loki unconsciously flew back. But when he did, Kivala slams the hammer down and the earth rumbles beneath Loki with purple lighting.

 But when he did, Kivala slams the hammer down and the earth rumbles beneath Loki with purple lighting

To his surprise, the rumble could be felt all around the giant crater. Acting quickly, Loki fled upwards towards the skies above, leaving the Midgardsormr clones behind.

Just as he was at a safe distance away, the gigantic crater instantly had purple lighting bursting down towards the ground.

Loki: What!

The lighting strikes down and envelopes the hordes of Midgardsormr and as he watches them crying out before a quick red dash was seen cutting down the clones.