Chapter 41

Two days after that fateful incident. The situation in the Underworld is getting serious than before. The Maous had to seek the assistance of other factions who agreed to the alliance.

Cao Cao's spear who can kill a God posed a threat to the various leaders of the factions so they were forced to only send out their reinforcements and warriors.

The Maous couldn't get help from the superior beings because if a God from a certain faction was to be killed by the spear, the status quo of the factions will be overturned. Having this in mind, it became hard for the higher-ups to move.

The angels from heaven sent out their Brave saints. Xenovia and Irina successfully reported the circumstances to the higher-ups which made the Seraphim extend their help. The two girls are also temporarily staying in the heavens for the repairment of Durandal

From the Northern Europe, the Valkyrie squads were sent out. The Youkai Faction also decided to participate and they extended their help on evacuating the citizens in the Underworld.

The Greek Faction sent out their best warriors. Zeus and the other Gods were  informed about Hades' scheme. Needless to say, they were shocked and upset at the God.

Reporter: Please look! The gigantic monsters that suddenly appeared are progressing towards the capital without stopping!

Azazel, Issei, and Kiba were watching the big television screen on the main floor at the Gremory Castle. The reporters narrated that there are 13 monsters created by Annihilation Maker. While this was happening Sophia was eating her popercorn out of a bucket while watching the news.

 While this was happening Sophia was eating her popercorn out of a bucket while watching the news

Sophia: Oh Dad is going to enjoy this

Each were 150 meters tall and they were humanoid shaped monsters covered in black aura. They continue to progress throughout the city without any signs of stopping.

The gigantic monsters are also creating smaller monsters out of their flesh. The smaller monsters are about the size of an average human but their large number is quite a hassle to take on

Among the gigantic monsters, there is one who is far larger than the others.  It is heading towards the capital in the Maou territory named Lilith. The government named the monster as Jabberwocky while the other 12 gigantic monsters are named Bandersnatch.

Reporter: How can this be?! The attacks of Ultimate-class devils and their teams aren't working!

The frightened voice of the reporter can be heard as he shot an aerial video of the on-going battle. Attack teams were battling the Bandersnatch monsters but they could only inflict a slight graze to them

Azazel: You know I've always been fond of young love between a boy, girl, heck even an animal

Sophia holds a piece of kernel near her mouth as she, Kiba and Issei look towards Azazel.