Chapter 33

Monica: Sirzech, we will send the data we collected from the Hero Faction. They seem to have three high tier Longinus, as well as gathering Balance Breakers. Not only are they trying to summon Great Red, but it looks like they have other plans.

Monica looked at the hologram of Sirzech

Sirzech: They appear to be working under the banner of Destroying the Devil and Youkai Alliance, Azazel. Disregarding the core members, this is what the lower subordinates believe as 'Justice'. It is due to this that the various factions in the Kyoto barricade suffered heavy losses. They not only possess Annihilation Maker, but have many Balance Breaker users, this is changing the situation much more than we imagined.

Azazel: From the human point of view, Fangires, Devils, Angels and Youkai are all enemies. They probably just view them as monsters. The alliance of the four Bible factions seems to be the spark that lit them into action. Fangires with Devils, Fallen and Heaven that is fine. Devils getting along with Fallen Angels now thatbis already shocking, but Heaven working with the Underworld is even more unbelievable. Now we have all four working with an alien which is impossible. It isn't surprising that humans will feel threatened and angered at this unnatural turn of events. Anyway, how are the talks with the Youkai?

Sirzech: Extremely well. They want to negotiate with the Fallen Angels next.

Monica: Really, looks like the proposal Shemhaza has been pushing all along will finally get started. Also, did you know that Sakra has been sending the first generation Sun Wukong and the Jade Dragon all over the world? This time they also helped a lot.

Sirzech: Since God od the Bible is dead, and now, Indra. As top tier Gods, if Sakra and Zeus happened to be assassinated by True Longinus, then the balance of power between the various factions will be broken once again. Isn't sending the First Gen Sun Wukong to deal with terrorists the best way?

Azazel: However, if the Heroes, in other words the humans, are our enemies, then aren't we the final bosses that the warrior party defeats at the end? Or the hidden bosses?

Sirzech: Humans will always be unpredictable and scary existences.

Monica: That's right. By the way. Akira and the rest have accomplished new victories in Kyoto.

Sirzech: Ah that's good. If things go as planned, I will recommend him after the next Rating Game.

Monica: You mean the match with Sairaorg. Sairaorg has also defeated many terrorists.

Sirzech: The only young Devils possessing this level of power are Bael, Agres, Gremory and Sitri. As to be able to contend with the upper echelons of the core leadership, I fear only Sairaorg and Evol's servants have the power to do so. Thus, much hope is being placed upon the servants of both sides.

Azazel: Already rivalling the professional upper class devils, eh?

Monica: Hai. Once they begin official games, both of them will definitely win titles rapidly. Also, there are many in the 'House of Blood'  that are optimistic about Evol, and they eagerly anticipate his future performance. As his wife, I am very proud.

~Time-skip~

The next day, Akira was standing in front of the school's first-year classroom. It was Koneko's and Gasper's classroom. Today, the Ojou-sama of the house of Phenex, Ravel, transferred here. It would be her first time attending a school for ordinary people. Will she be able to cope with the lifestyle within this school? Akira really didn't care but as student council president it was his duty to help her, but...