Chapter 38

I am so sorry for the long delay but here it is.

---------------------

(???)

In an unknown area, on top of a snowy mountain is a castle. It was ancient, it seemed like it has been there for a long time. The weather was strong as it blew many trees and froze the plants in the castle.

Inside the castle a woman's screams could be heard, it was Monica's. She was sweating as the doctors kept asking her to push. It was a hard time for her, but thanks to the efforts from everyone she was able to gave birth.

Now a nurse was running through the halls of the castle trying to find Evol to tell him the good news. She rushed towards every room where she could find him. Sweat coming off her forehead. She had a plate in her hand.

She went to the last room and that was the abandoned chapel. She swung the door open as she tries to catch her breath for running. She then sees Evol, wearing a turtleneck with a large coat over it. He was looking down with his legs spread and his hands between them.

The light illuminating over his figure as the rest of his peerage was behind him

The light illuminating over his figure as the rest of his peerage was behind him. The nurse was very timid, she was scared of looking at the imposing figure of Evol

She then sucked up the courage in her throat to speak to him. She accidentally let out a small hiccup and when she looked up Evol was staring at her. A purple aura glowing around him as he stared at her.

Nurse: E-Evolto-sama!

Evol stares at her alongside his peerage.

Evol: Yes?

His deep voice sent chills down her spine as he continued to stare at her. She put on a smile on her face as she was about to deliver great news to him.

Nurse: Your child is born.

Evol's hands began to retract into fists as he tightens them before putting one on his left leg and gets up.

Evol: Well then I must get going

He puts his hands in his pockets and walks towards the door before stopping next to the nurse. The poor girl shaking in her boots as Evol bends down to say something in her hear.

Evol: If I find her hurt or even the child, I will come back and murder you all...

The nurse became even more scared as Evol came back into his full height before tilting and letting out a chuckle.

Evol: I'm just kidding I won't do that I trust you.... Or am I?

Evol leaves through the door as the nurse was still looks at back his peerage before letting out a squeaking noise as she notices the peerage smiling at her.

Evol walks through the halls of the castle with his hands by his side. He notices the people around him smiling at him with absolute delight on their face.