Chapter 6

Before I could leave the cover of the trees Theo pulled me back into another kiss until his twin pulled me away stole a kiss of his own. I swear, it made me a little dizzy. Some might think being passed between two brothers is too much or wrong, but I'm already finding it extremely hot. Going from one boy one moment and then to the next, yeah, that's hot. Feeling both their lips on me at the same time? Yeah, that's fucking hot.

When Elijah pulls away from me he has a smirk on his face. I, however, am in a happy daze. And then, Theo kisses the side of my head.

"We'll see you first thing in the morning, our little mate," He promises.

"Sweet dreams, little mate," Elijah says next.

All I can do is nod my head like an idiot before backing away from them. And because I don't trust myself to not make a fool of myself from tripping, I quickly turn on my heel and look where I'm going. The back door to my house is only a few yards away so it doesn't take me very long to reach it. I look over my shoulder to find both twins smiling and waving at me. I shake my head with a grin as I open the door. The moment I do the mouthwatering scent of stew hits me and I automatically start to salivate.

"Look who decided to show up," Someone says. I stop in the doorway to find my grandparents and parents all crowded around the back door.

I facepalm myself. "You guys were spying on me, weren't you,"

"More like wanting to get a look at your mates," Grandpa chuckles.

"Yes," Pappoús chuckles as he looks over my shoulder. "I suppose that would be them,"

"You guys," I groan. "Stop spying on them, jeez," I step to the side and slam the door shut so no one can look out the door anymore. "Have some decency,"

"Like you?" Dad asks.

I can feel my eyebrows knit together in confusion. "What do you mean? I haven't been spying on anyone,"

Dad tilts his head to the side and I realize his eyes have zeroed in on my throat. "You let them mark you," He says in a flat voice. "What happened to getting to know each other first?"

My hands move up to my neck automatically to cover both sides of my neck where Elijah and Theo marked me. They both closed the marking wounds so there is no physical evidence of their markings, but everyone in this house except for Lyra can smell their marks on me.

"Okay, seriously?" I ask. "They marked me, it's not like we got freaky and mated in the forest,"

I watch in amusement as dad's eyes widen. "Excuse me?"

Papa and both my grandparents burst out laughing. Dad looks very comical right now and I can't help but snicker myself. "What?" I ask. "It's true, it was only a marking,"

"You-," Dad starts but stops himself.

"They only did it because they felt threatened by Shiro," I say to try and calm him down.

"Shiro?" Grandpa asks. "Shiro's a good boy, why would they feel threatened by him?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Because they found out he was my first kiss,"

"Shiro was your first what?" Dad asks, his face dropping again.

"My first kiss," I grin, loving the reactions I'm getting from him.

"Shiro?" He asks in a higher-pitched voice. "When did this happen?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I think we were Kadyn and Thea's age,"

"Thirteen?" Dad sputters. "You had your first kiss at thirteen?"

"Yeah," I drop my hands from my neck and look up at the ceiling as if I can see Kadyn up there. "Although, looking at Kadyn and Thea right now, I can definitely say it was way too young. Imagining my little thirteen-year-old siblings kissing people isn't right. It's far too young,"