𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. LIABILITY.

❪ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗘 & 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 ❫

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━liability

liability. ╱ season one, episode three.
❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗌, 𝗂 𝖺𝗆 𝖺 𝗍𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒, '𝗍𝗂𝗅
𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝖾, ❜

ANGER IS SOMETHING THAT Kennedy couldn't help but radiate as she counted the instances her phone buzzed in the past hour and a half. The house was quiet as she remained the only one in it. A day had passed since the traumatizing experience at John B's chateau and Kennedy refused to leave the safety of her room. Anxiety crawled across her skin, worried that something else bad would happen to her. If she didn't leave her room she wouldn't have to face anything, and she was content with that.

Kennedy felt peace for the first time since everything that erupted yesterday, she laid out on a chair on her balcony with a blunt softly tilted between her fingers. She heard the buzzing of cars passing by but she paid no mind to them. Things were solace, up until Riley started calling her incessantly. The blonde kook had been ignoring the boy since he unknowingly put her life in danger at John B's. Kennedy never thought she would feel anger towards her best friend, but here she was, ignoring the constant calls, texts, and voicemails from the boy.

Kennedy hoped he would wear himself out and eventually stop calling, she wanted to avoid him until the last possible second. It was what she liked to do best. It was comforting to procrastinate until the last second, it was what made her feel most relaxed in anxiety-filled situations. Kennedy should've known that people will never fully leave her alone.

The slam of her bedroom door made her jump, her stomach dropped instantly, memories of yesterday finally filling her brain. With shaky knees she stood, nervously making her way into her room. All anxiety flooded off her body seeing Riley stalk into her room with a look of franticness.

"Kenn, why the hell haven't you answer me?"

Kennedy sent him a bored gaze as she took a hit of her blunt, "You really aren't a priority to me right now,"

Riley rolled his eyes knowing her words were meant to hurt him, but he knew she didn't mean them, "Kennedy, I'm sorry about yesterday, you have no idea how guilty I feel about that,"

"Do you?" Kennedy scoffed humorlessly, slowly making her way to Riley with a look of rising anger falling on her features, "Last time I checked Riley, you sent me into a life or death situation because of a fucking sweatshirt,"