𝐢𝐢. GIVES YOU HELL.

❪ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗘 & 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 ❫

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ gives you hell

gives you hell.  ╱  season one, episode zero.
❛ 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾, 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅,
𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅. 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗒,
𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅, ❜

KENNEDY THORTON never truly understood many things about life and how people interacted. For instance, one day you could be practically glued to someone's hip, and then the next you were willing to put a knife at their throat. And exactly that's how her relationship with JJ Maybank went. Kennedy's heart used to pound whenever she met the bright blue eyes of JJ Maybank, but now there was nothing but hatred burning in her chest when she met the cocky crystal blue eyes. Kennedy had to rein herself in every time she was in the same vicinity as the Maybank boy, and every time he opened his mouth, all she saw was red. There wasn't a moment where Kennedy didn't want to punch the living daylights out of the boy.

Anger. The emotion was never foreign to the Thornton girl, it was embedded in her DNA. Anger and frustration burned in her veins, She liked to think that she dealt with her anger well, but everyone knows that's a lie. There wasn't much that wouldn't set off the young blonde, she was a bomb in disguise. Under all the layers of kindness and perfection that she portrayed, hid the true Kennedy Thornton. The true Kennedy Thornton was a hurricane, and anger was fueling the harsh waves of rain and wind. Everything that surrounded Kennedy made her angry. She hated everything, her family, her boyfriend, her facade of a fucking life. She was just tired of everything, it was only a matter of time before she would break.

At times she envied the pogues, watching them live free without the heavy weight of stares and expectations holding them down. She often wondered if they had to carry the weight of their feelings on their shoulders, that their heart constricted in pain with each day they lived. She knew that they had their own problems at hand, and things weren't just handed to them like they were with her.

She often wished that she wasn't born into the family that she has, she wondered what a loving household felt like. She wished that she didn't have to walk on eggshells every waking moment of her life. She wanted to be free, she wanted to feel the love of people who wanted her for her, not for the gain of her family, not for the attention of being associated with the kook princess, just for her. But with the constant never-ending interaction with the plastic people of the figure eight. She knew her wish could never come true. Belonging wasn't something that was made for a kook, they were meant to be perceived as perfection, to be admired by the people who wished to be them. So the longing feeling that burned bright in Kennedy's chest was pushed deep down, and it was mixed with the anger and frustration that filled her life.