𝐯𝐢. GROW.

❪ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗘 & 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 ❫

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
grow. ╱ season one, episode two.
❛ 𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝗎𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄, 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿,
𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗐, ❜

SLEEP TRANSPORTS the blonde kook away from all the worries that lie in the front of her mind. It was the only time where the blonde could fully escape from every worry or problem that plagued her mental health. She often wished that her sleep could last forever, that she would just float away in endless dreams and never have to come back to reality. But something always makes her bright blue eyes peel open. From her alarm clock to someone barging in, demanding her to waste time on them, she was never safe. There was always something or someone that would interrupt her beautiful and solace peace. 

Kennedy wished that more things brought her comfort like sleeping, but once she woke up things always seemed to never give her a break. She should be living the dream, on the outside being a rich socialite sounded perfect, but it was the biggest thing that weighed her down. Kennedy hoped and prayed that there would be a time where she could run and never look back, she dreamed of a life where no one knew her name, the thought always brought a smile to her face.

It was hard for her to accept her reality, she felt such detest for every aspect of it. Kennedy loved to live in her head, dreaming of the times that used to be. She was a daydreamer at heart, not many knew that except for her closest friends. It was a replacement for sleep, it was a getaway that she was able to escape to during the day. The reality she was in made her be in a constant state of panic, for once in her life she just wanted to be free. Kennedy wanted to feel the rush of adrenaline through her viens as she did something that she wasn't supposed to do. But that wasn't in the cards right now, she was stuck wishing for something or someone to pull her into something that could make her feel free.

Getting woken up by a harsh slam of her bedroom door wasn't exactly what Kennedy had planned on this bright and calm morning. She really was expecting the furious attitude that oozed off her mother either. Kennedy sent her a confused and tired glance, "Uh hi?"

"What the hell happened at the boneyard last night?"

The curt words from Cynthia made Kennedy's exhausted body jump, Kennedy gave her a worried glance, "Nothing too crazy, just the pogues acted all psycho and brought out a gun-"

"A gun?" Cynthia hissed in surprise, Kennedy coiled back a bit from her tone, knowing she spilled the wrong thing to her mother, "I was talking about you and Rafe,"

Kennedy sat up, giving her a once over, "Mom, how do you know-"

"I got a call from Ward this morning, saying that Rafe was all mopey because you two got into a fight last night and you've been ignoring his calls,"