𝐱𝐢𝐢. KNOW IT ALL.

❪ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗘 & 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 ❫

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━know it all

know it all.  ╱  season one, episode four.
❛ 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅. 𝗇𝗈, 𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅, ❜
TW: DOMESTIC ABUSE, READ WITH CAUTION

KENNEDY THORTON WAS never the one to be in fights, granted she's had people fight over her, but she has never been in one specifically. But after tonight, she can confidently cross that off her bucket list. The swelling bruise on her abdomen can attest to that. Kennedy was never the girl to jump onto someone's back angrily, but hey, there's a first for everything.

Tonight felt like a fever dream, her heart had never completely ceased from pounding, with each minute she recalls what happened over an hour ago, only making her panic more. She could still feel the calculated gaze of Rafe as he stared at her with disgust and betrayal. Their demise was definite and this only made it more clear to the selfish kook. Kennedy could feel their relationship ticking down like a bomb, and tomorrow was going to be the day that it erupted.

There was an ache that never left Kennedy's chest as she roamed around her sister's house, the voices of the pogues falling to the back of her mind as she remained planted in the kitchen. The moment they arrived at the home, the aura around the group had changed, it was now bruised and exhausted, the adrenaline they all felt was long gone. Showing them the basic rooms of the house, Kennedy separated from the others, needing a moment to herself.

The once quiet house was filled with hushed voices and people getting cleaned up from the fight. The blonde kook swallowed through the throbbing pain on her abdomen and wandered off by herself to get a glass of water.

The moonlight beamed over the small backyard that was shown through the window above the kitchen sink. The empty hammock swayed slightly in the wind, along with the flowers that bloomed happily in the summer. Kennedy knew the breeze was warm, nothing should stop her from making an escape to her hidden paradise, but the recovering voices in the other room stopped her.

She wanted nothing more than to watch the blissful waves crash against the shore as the moonlight illuminated them. Kennedy craved for her escape, but against her better judgment, she stayed.

"Thank you for letting us stay here,"

Kennedy jumped at the voice of Kiara Carrera, she instantly relaxed seeing the appreciation falling on the girl's features. Swiveling around to see the pogue, Kennedy smiled, "No problem,"