Chapter 16

Your trembling legs backed away quickly as you looked to your left and to your right, trying to find something, anything, that you could've used as a weapon against this perverted freak. Alas, there was nothing in sight but a couple of empty rusted dirt covered cans, disposable plastic bags and some torn stain covered fabric.

“P... Please... " You begged, your high pitched voice cracking. The man only sneered, laughing lowly as he continued approaching you, glass cracking beneath his shoes at every loud and forceful step he took. 

You cried out as your back came in contact with a wall, realizing you were now cornered in a dead end, trapped, with no where else to turn to.

“S... stay away!" you warned, yelling as you  stuttered, trying your best to sound intimidating but knowing you failed at doing so, watching as the man walked closer, unbothered by your attempt at trying to scare him off.

He smirked, speeding up, only being a few inches away from you now. He grabbed both of your wrists tightly, causing you to drop the items you clutched in your hands. He forced your arms above your head as you screamed in reaction. Trying your best to fight him off but failing as he managed to lock both of your wrist into the tight grip of one of his hands, using his free one to grab a hold of your chin, forcing you to look up at him.

Tears began to well up in your eyes as the putrid smell of alcohol mixed with body odor wreaked from him.

You growled, lifting up your knee and using it to hit him in the crotch before kicking him in the same area, causing him to howl in pain as he let go of you, stumbling backwards, his knees buckling, causing them drop and come in contact with the concrete,  as he continued screaming in his knelt down position, hands clutching his crotch in pain.

You panted heavily, calming yourself down.

His screams, that lasted for a few seconds then turned into weak laughter as he got up again, racing towards you as he punched you in the face, his fist coming in hard contact with you nose.

Your eyes soon began to burn, reddening as tears began to form in them.

The smell of a coppery scent began to fill up the back of your nose and throat, the warm thickness of blood heating the insides of your nostrils before it began to stream down from both of them. The hard blow of his punch sent you flying towards the wall, hitting your head hard onto the brick and cemented surface before falling onto the ground.

He rushed over to you, his hand gripping your throat tightly, dirty finger nails digging into your flesh as he pushed your head onto the wall. He used his free hand to try and unbuckle his belt, which only caused you to panic as you whimpered and whined, shaking your head violently. You didn't have the strength to fight back, your legs giving out, feeling too weak to lift up in attempts to kick him. You squeezed you eyes, tears of fear and of the impact to your nose streaming from them as you did so, preparing yourself for whatever was about to go down.

His grip on your neck loosened as you opened your eyes, hearing violent coughs erupt from his throat as his head hung low, his palms and knees pushing themselves onto the surface, being the only things supporting his body from hitting the ground. Thick blood spilt from his mouth onto the concrete as he continued coughing. He lifted his head up, looking towards you before collapsing onto the ground face first. You finally realized the source of his sudden injury, a stabbed back. Your weak eyes noticed the all too familiar silhouette of a certain good guy doll standing over him.

You never thought that you'd ever feel relief seeing the possessed toy, but here you were, feeling so entirely grateful that he was here with you.

He stepped off the guys back, using his foot to flip his body over. He was still alive, barely, his eyes weak, his breathing hitched and unsteady.

His weak eyes then widened in shock and disbelief at the sight of the living doll, knife in hand, standing before him. He wheezed loudly, that being the only sound he could make to sound his fear.

Chucky's smirk grew, bringing his knife up as he locked eyes with his new victim. “Who... Who are you??" The man asked, voice coming out hoarse and scratchy. The doll grinned twistedly, “I'm Chucky..." He replied, his voice sounding eerily low with a hint of fake friendliness. “And you're... dead!" He continued, yelling loudly before slamming the blade into the guys chest, stabbing him repeatedly while cackling out manically, stopping when he was finally satisfied.

“scumbag..." He muttered in disgust through heavy pants, wiping the blood that splattered onto his painted on freckled face, brushing over the stappled scars that held his face together, still freshly red and dark.

All you could do was sit there, watching as he turned towards you right after. He didn't say anything, staring silently at you, waiting for you to say or do something. You panted, not being able to breathe from your nose, in fear that you would choke from your own blood.

The doll pulled out his blade from the guy's chest, it, now dripping with the newly shed blood, before walking up to you and giving out his hand for you to grab to get back up on your feet.

You hesitantly took it, pulling him into a tight embrace right after without thinking, before falling into sobs as you realized what might've happened if Chucky wasn't there to save you.

“Thank you..." You breathed out, your voice coming out shakey and filled with gratefulness and anxiety, he couldn't form a response, standing there awkwardly as he felt your arms, that wrapped so tightly around his small body.

It took him a few seconds to process what you were doing, and trying to find a way to respond to it. All he did was pat your back as you continued sobbing while holding him close, trying to comfort you in some way without seeming like he cared too much.

You pulled away, wiping your tears from your eyes and blood from your nose as the red liquid continued dripping out.

“I'll fix you up when we get back to the car..."
Chucky told, waiting for you to get up.

“Now let's get the fuck outta here.."