Chapter 29

The doll's eyes held pride as he looked down at his handiwork - the dead body of the brunette that laid limp against the wall, auburn eyes still opened as their colour faded into a lighter shade. His chest was scattered with deep gashes and wounds, blood mixing with the aftermath of the stab his foot received as a large and growing pool of dark blood continued to form on the white tiled floor.

Chucky looked down at his knife, the reflection of his face flashing back a wicked smile.

He made his way to the room's bathroom, approaching the toilet bowl as he shut the lid, climbing on top of it before lifting himself up onto the counter where the sink was. He turned the faucet on, placing his blade under the running water and watching as the blood began to wash out of the metal object, the clear liquid tinting into a colour resembling rust as it washed down the drain, leaving the knife clean and shiny as it once used to be.

He turned the faucet off, drying the blade and slipping it back into his pocket before hopping off the counter, making his way back to the main area, approaching the nightstand that was set next to the man's bed. His hand felt around the high surface, fingers grazing upon the leather feel of a wallet.

He grabbed it immediately, opening it as he grinned, the sight of the fat wad of cash tucked neatly in it surprising him slightly, considering he thought this guy was a complete loser who dried all his money up buying dolls that held no important or significance in his life or the lives of others.

He didn't hesitate to snag the cash, fingers sliding into the billfold as he pulled the thick stack of money out, shoving it into his pocket and tossing the empty wallet behind him, intentionally hitting Arthur's stiff and lifeless body as it slumped onto the wall even more.

Chucky then turned around as he noticed that your phone was on the floor, a few inches away from him as he walked towards it and picked it up, pressing the power button and switching it on, relieved to see that it didn't sustain any damage when dropped.

~

The door of your room creaked open slowly as the doll entered, moving the stool back to it's original place as he shut the door behind him.

He made his way to your nightstand as he plugged your phone back into your charger again, setting it down on the small wooden tabel before climbing onto his side of the bed, taking a peak at your sleeping form as he smirked slightly before turning away from you.

~

The sound of ad after ad being flipped annoyingly fast, accompanied the sound of a remote's button being pressed aggressively. Those were the sounds you were greeted with as you finally awoke, a frown already present on your face as you groaned, making your annoyance known as you tried to hint to the doll next to you, whom paid no mind to anything else but the tv before him, that your sleep was now interrupted by the racket he was causing and that you wanted him to knock it off, or at least be a little quieter in the process.

His eyes didn't move from the screen of the TV, unbothered by your grumpiness and not even acknowledging in until after a few seconds later.

“G'morning to you too, lazy ass.."

You rolled your eyes at the nickname he had just called you, sighing as you finally forced yourself to get out of the comfortable position you were in, dreading that you had to, the softness of your mattress feeling so comfortable beneath you.

You turned to face Chucky, glaring at him as you thought of how long it would be until you were finally free of being around him, hoping circumstances would be in your favor some time soon, giving you a perfect chance to escape him.