Sid is hurt

Sana ran to her room crying and hugged her mother's photoframe.
Sana- papa humesha aisa kyu krte hai, kyu nyi vo mujhe pyaar krte
She was crying when her father came
Sd-Abhi tac ready nyi hui, apna ye drama band karo aur jldi se ready ho
Sana got from bed
Sana- Papa mujhe nyi jana uske sath please(she said crying)
Sd held her shoulders tighty
Sd- meri baat dhyaan se duno, Roy mere bhot hi ache bussiness partner ke beta hai, tum uske sath jaogi means jaugi aur koi badtameezi nyi karogi. Am I clear???( he said shouting)
Sana flinched and nodded, Sd left her harsly and she fell on ground, she got up crying and went to get ready. She wore simple cloth and didn't applied any makeup but still she was looking gorgeous, her face was red too.
She went down to see her dad and Roy talking
Sd saw her and said- Aao beta, bhot pyaari lagg ryi ho, dekhi Roy kabse se wait kr rha hai
Roy- yes Sana, you look gorgeous, shall we (he said forwarding his hand)
Sana didn't forward her hand but her father glared at her and gave hand on his
Sd- don't mind my daughter is little shy (and faked a smile)
Roy too smiled and took Shehnaaz along with him, Sana was going when she recieved his father message, which says
"behave nicely with him else be ready for consequences jo shayad tumhare us middle class friend ko mile"
Sana eyes widen reading this her eyes started getting teary, she never expected this from her father.
She was pulled out of her thought by Roy's hand on her shoulder, she immediately removed it
Roy- sit down baby girl( he said opening the car door for him)
She felt digusted when he said 'baby girl' because only Sid has right to say that. But she controlled her emotions and sat inside.
Roy too sat and came towards her
Sana- kya-kya kr rhe ho( she asked being bit scared)
Roy smirked- seat belt baby girl ( he said taking seat belt )
Sana immediately took seat belt from him
Sana- I can do it myself, thanks
Roy smirked and started the car.
He was trying to held her hand while applying brakes but Sana kept her hands on her lap. She was feeling suffocated with him and she has no option left.
Roy took her a restaurant where she relunctantly entered. He asked her to give orders but she shrugged and said he can order whatever he wants. Roy ordered food and started ranting about himself to which Sana was not at all paying heed. They had their food and left.
Roy- so baby girl ab kaha chle??
Sana- Roy actually I am having a little headache cam you please drop me home.
Roy kept his hand on her forehead said "what happened baby girl, should we visit doctor??
Sana slowly removed his hand and faked a smile at him
Sana- that's so sweet of you but no thanks, I just need a good sleep.
Roy kept his hand on hers
Roy- sure
Sand again faked a smile and blinked her eyes.

But this scene was seen by someone who was shocked,
It was Sid, he had came there for office work but he saw Sana and Roy there.
He tried to go to them but cars came in between. He crossed the road with difficulty but they were gone, he searched for her and saw them sitting in car and going.
Sid was totally shocked to see all these, he immediately called Sana, he was worried for her

Sana was sitting in car when she got call from Sid

Sana P.o.V
Hayye baba Sid kyu call kr rha hai, I can't tell him now because usse abhi bataya then I am sure ki  vo abhi aa jayega and Roy ki band baja denga but Papa ko pta chla toh pta nyi vo kya karege, vo mere sath jo mrzi karte mujhe nyi fark pdya but unhune mujhe Sid ki harm krne ki warning di hai, main nyi chati mere vajah se Sid ko problem ho koi, main usse kal mil ke samjaugi ache se.
With that she cuts his call but he again called her.
Roy- kiska call hai baby girl
Sana- vo... Vo meri ek friend hai school time ki bohot irritate krti hai, main na call pick krke usse koyi excuse de deti hu, fir nyi karegi but tum chup rehna ok( she asked with hope)
Roy just nodded in confirmation. Sana taking deep breathes picked the call.
On call
Sana- hello
Sid- Sana tum kaha pe ho voo maine...
Before he could complete the sentence Sana iteruppted
Sana-main ghar pe hu, actually mera headache ho rha hai bhot, main baad main call krti hu. Bieeee
With that she ended the call.
She hated herself for lying to her love, she wanted to punch the man sitting beside her but had no other option. Her eyes started to well up

On the other hand Sid was completely shocked,
Sid P.O.V
Sana ne jhutt kyu bola mujhse, I saw her with Roy. Kahi Roy usse pareshan toh nyi kr rha but vo toh confortable lgg ryi thi uske sath, and smile bhi kr ryi thi but Sana ne kabhi mujhse kuch nyi hide kiya.

Sana reached her home and she was to step out of the cae when Roy held her hand
Roy - San Tum uss Sid se durr rha karo, vo middle class boy humare standard ka nyi hai and usne tumse friendship kri hai.
Sana wanted to break his face but she controlled and went out.
She immediately went inside and ran to her room and started crying.
Sana P.o.v
I am sorry Sid maine tumse jhutt bola but mere pass koi option nyi tha, please forgive me.
She got a message from Sid
Baby how's your headache now, please jab better feel kro to call krna.
Love u💕💕
She cried more reading his message but she can't call him now because if she will call him then she will not be able to control her tears which will make him worried. With heavy heart she texted him
Abhi main papa ke sath hu will talk to you tomorrow. Bieee
Love uuu
And switched her phone off.

Sid on the other hand was hurt, extremely hurt because he knew she is lying again as he has his father going out of his home
Yes, he was standing outside her home..

If you like my story then please vote, comment and share