wedding bells💕💕💕

Sid thought to got outside and ensure Amma and Jiya but Sana didn't go off his hand, he sighed and texted Jiya and Sam that everything is fine now, he too laid beside her taking her in his arms and kissing her forehead.

Next morning
Sun peeped from the window making Sana stir in her sleep and she opened her eyes but sight in front of her shocked her. She was cuddled in Sid's arm, his face was just above her chest and his hands were on her waist and their legs were tangled, she blushed seeing their position, she recalled yesterday night, how she disturbed everyone especially Sid but still he came in middle of night for her, she looked his face, he looks super cute while sleeping, she slowly lift her hand and ran fingers on his face, she then slowly kissed his cheek, her eyes fell on his lips which was slightly pouted, sudden desire to kiss it rose in her heart, she bite her lips and went close to his face pecking his lips.

" give me some love when I am awake too"
Sana eyes widen realising that he is awake, she tried to get away but he held her and pulled her towards himself,

" abhi toh itna pyaar kr rhi thi, ab kya huya?" he asked in a husky voice carressing her cheeks.

"Vo.. Vooo... I was just.." she fumbled blushing

"Haye aapka ye sharmana jaan le lega humari" he said placing his hand on his heart.

Sana looked down tucking her hair strands behind her ears.

Sana- mujhe jana hai, please chore.

Sid- why so hurry baby?? First mujhe meri morning kiss toh do. ( he said caressing her cheek)

Sana- Sidharth please, koi aa jayega, jane de...
( she said wriggling her hand from his hold)

Sid switch their position and now Sana is beneath Sid "I know how to take what's mine" saying he moved closer to her and placed his lips on her, Sana closed her surrending herself to him, her hands reached his hairs pulling him closer, he was kissing her hugrily as his hand reached her kurti raising it little to touch her bare waist, Sana shuddered feeling his palm on her bare waist, after a long heated kiss, Sid left her lips biting her lower lips, he placed his face on her neck taking breathes, Sana eyes were closed and she was panting heavily, their heartbeats were soo loud that they can hear each others heartbeats, Sana wrapped her hands around him, she was feeling escatic, she want to remain here forever in his arms feeling his presence.

Their moment was broken by a knock on a door.

Amma- bacho uth jao, baki sare aate hi honge.

Sid got up kissing her forehead and went towards door while Sana too stood up went towards washroom to freshen up.
Today was their haldi and mehndi ceremony and the next day they will be tied in a purest bond.
Sana was sitting in her room when Rita ji entered, along with Jiya and Kritika, Rita aunty was worried for her after listening about the last night incident, she ensured Sana that everything is gonna fine and gave her dress for haldi and mehndi ceremony, Sana took her blessing and to change, Jiya and Kritika helped her to get ready and took her the garden where programme was arranged. Sid was already present there wearing yellow kurta payjama, he was mesmerised looking at Sana who was looking dead hot in yellow lenghna choli, the flowery jewellery were complimenting her looks.

The garden was parted into two section as elder had strictly ordered that bride and groom will not see each other before marriage. This orders had sulked Sid's mood but he has his ways to meet his would be wife.

The ceremony started, first haldi was applied on Sid by Rita maa and then some haldi was sent to Shehnaaz's side, Sam and Jiya and Krtika smeared Sidnaaz completely with haldi.

Then both were sent back to their to clean themselves, Sana reached her room but before she could close the door, Sid appeared.

Sana- Sid aap kya kr rhe hai, mana kiya hai na.....
Sid placed his finger on lips to sush her and moved inside closing the door.