New start💕💕

Sid and Sam ran to her room listening her scream.
Sana was screaming because doctor was injecting her medicine.
He went forward to hold her hand but saw Ronit was already holding her hand, he dejectly took his steps back.

Sana- maine nyi injection lgwana Amma, main bilkul theek hu, please

Amma- beta zid mtt kr itni bdi ho gyi hai injection se darti hai.

Sana made a puppy face and hid herself in blanket.

Seeing this Sid went forward and said " Sana" with voice full of love.
Hearing his voice she felt some different kind of sensations in her body, she slowly remove the blanket from her body and saw him, he was looking at her with love.

He sat beside her and forward his hand to her, she looked at him being confused.

Sid- do you trust me??

She was startled by his question, they have met just few hours ago, no they haven't even met properly, they have just seen other, she doesn't know anything about him, how can he ask does she trust him, but then she looked at his eyes, who were looking at her with hope, she felt like she knew this face, this eyes from ages, there is something in him that is assuring her that she can trust him blindly, he will never break her trust.

Seeing her confusion, Sid understood that she doesn't trust him, his eyes welled up automatically, how can she doesn't trust him, Is it because of what he did on the day of their escape? But she doesn't remember anything not even him, may be that is the reason because how someone can trust stranger, with heavy heart he was about to take his hand back but felt a hand on his hand, he raised his eyes and saw her hand on his, he was more than happy at that time, he was feeling like he has won world.

Sid- Sana it just a injection bilkul pain nyi hoga.
Her eyes again filled with fear, he signed doctor to inject injection. And held her hands tightly.

Sid- you know bachpan mein mein bhi injection lene se darta tha..
He was talking to her to divert her mind and she was listening to him very carefully, she was lost in him that she didn't even realized when doctor injected her.

Sid- dekha ho gya, pta bhi nyi laga na?

Sana come out of her trance listening him and saw has already injected her and now he is rubbing cotton on her arms, she was shocked that she didn't even felt any pain, is He a magician.

Doctor- now she is fine, ye kuch medicines hai jab bhi inhe weak feel ho tab ye kha le.

Amma nodded and Ronit went to see off the doctor.

Sana was still holding his hand

Amma- dekha bilkul dard nyi huya tu aise hi bacho ke jaise chilla rhi thi.

She looked at her pouting for embarrassing her in front of Sidharth.

Sid- Are you fine now??

Sana- ji, and sorry mere vajah se aap sab ko inconvinience huyi.

Sid- no, not at all, your health is more important.

His phone started ringing, he saw it was her room, he forgot to inform her, he recieved the call

Sid- haan mom, I am fine mom, I will come soon byee.

He doesn't want to go but he has to got, he doesn't have any reason to stay, he doesn't know anything about future, he has to talk to his, she will guide him right as always.

He looke Amma and said- ji main chalta hu.

His words made Sana sad, she doesn't know why but she want him to stay, stay with her, she scolded herself for thinking like this.