Stolen Moments💕💕

I LOVEE YOU SIDHARTH....

Sana completes her sentence and Sidharth turns Shehnaaz in a swift motion, Her eyes were still closed, Sidharths cups her face and kissed her forehead , he then slowly kisses her eyes then cheeks, he sucked her cheeks slightly while Sana clutched his shirt tightly, Sid's eyes falls on her lips and he bend to take her lips on his but before he could kiss her, they heard a knock,

"Sanu jldi change kr kitna time lgga rhi hai" Kritika yelled from outside

Sana was startled by listening her " bass....bass aa rhi hu..."
She said fumbling.

Sidharth groaned in frustation as badly want to kiss her lips.

Sana- Sidharth aap jaye please, nyi toh Kritika aa jayegi.

Sidharth pouted and kept his head on her shoulders " main nyi jauga" he said being stubborn.

Sana shook her head at his childness but then smiled seeing his cute face.

"Sana jldi kr yarr, nyi toh door khol" Kritika again yelled.

Sana- Sidharth abhi jaye na please.

Sid made faces and started moving towards door.

Sana held his wrist " wait, Kritika is standing outside, you can't go from there" she whispers.

"So should I jump from balcony" he said being irritated, Kritika has spoiled their moment as well as his mood.

Sana gave him are you serious wala look " Kritika mujhe meri dress nyi mil ryi please ek baar check krle Jiya ke pass to nyi hai"

Kritika hummed and went away and using it as a oppurtunity Sid too left with sour mood. Sana chuckled at him grumpy face and Sana immediately come out after changing.

Seeing her, Kritika asked " Sanu tu....
Before she could complete Sana said in between " haan mujhe mil gyi thi dress" and smiled cheekily, which Kritika found weird but she ignored, "acha chal ab hum nikalne lage, kal se baki function start ho jayege and Jiya bhi ja rhi hai humare sath" Sana turned pale on listening this as she now didn't want to stay away from Sid anymore, but then she conviced her mind that soon she will come here forever. Shehnaaz saw Rita aunty and took her blessings.

Rita- abhi toh tu ja ryi hai but bhot tujhe humesha ke liye apne pass le aaugi. ( she had carresing her hairs)

Sana smiled at her and looked around, she was searching for Sid, she wanted to meet him before going but he was nowhere to be seen. Kritika noticed this " Jiju ko dhundh rhi hai?, uff! Kuch time bhi nyi reh skti unse door" Kritika asked her in a teasing tone.

"Nyi... Aisa.. Aisa kuch nyi hai" Sana said fumbling.
Amma called Kritika and she went forward leaving Sana behind.
Sana was moving when suddenly someone pulled her behind the pillar, she was about to shout but the person kept his palm on her mouth.

"Shhh.. Jaan its me"

Listening this Sana her eyes to Sidharth standing in front of her, she signed in relief and wrapped her arms around him. " Sidharth I was scared" she said closing her eyes as she thought it was Ronit.

" you don't need to be scared Jaan, no one except can touch you, if anyone will dare to then I will cut his hand, only I have all the exclusive rights on you" he said huskily, he broke the hug and held her from the shoulder " vaise you were going without meeting me, not fair" he said faking being hurt.

"Nyi, I was looking for you, but aap mile nyi" she said immediately.

"Ab toh aapke samne hu jaan, ab mil lijiye"