uff yeh duriya

Sid's home
Sana was sitting with Rita maa and were planning to suprise Sid on his birthday today midnight as tomorrow he is going for training workshop of 5 days. Sana had baked special cake for him and helped Sm to make Sidharth's favourite food.
Sana had told Sid's mom not to reveal anything to Sid and she will hide in her room when he will come and they will suprise him at 12 0'clock sharp.

Sid came home while Sana hid in Sm's room.
Sid was having dinner now
Sid- kya baat hai mom, aaj itna sab banaya aapne.
Sm smiled as she knew he won't remember his birthday.
Sm- vaise, kal tu ja rha hai na bass isiliye.
Sid smiled and had his dinner.
After that Sid went to his room.

Sana- bass thode der mein hum Sid ko suprise karege.(she chirped)

At 11:55pm
Sana and Sm were standing outside Sid's room with cake.
Exactly at 12 they entered and Sana shouted

Sana-Happppyyy birthddayyyyy Siidhaarthhhh

Sid woke up hurridly by hearing sound and saw Sana and his mom standing with cake, he smiled and got up to take his mom's blessing.
Sm- Happy birthday beta, bhagwan tumhari sari wishes puri kre aur tum khub tareeki kro.
And kissed his forehead.
Sana- Haapppyy birthdayy Sid
And hugged him lightly.
Then he cut the cake and feed first bite to his mother then to Sana.
Sm gifted him a shirt. They talked for sometime and then Sm left.
Sana smiled at Sid and cupped his face.
Sana- happy birthday my love and kissed his forehead then she looked him with affection, he was wearing short with undershirt, his biceps were visible and he was looking very hot. She blushed and moved forward and sucked his lips lightly. Sid was suprised as it was the first time she is kissing herself. He pulled her closer and kissed her back. Sana broke the kiss and started carressing his biceps.
Sid- You are so strong and hot too. Do you have abs too.
Sid smirked and said- see yourself
Sana blushed and hit him in his arms.
Sid pulled her closer and fell on him. She hugged him tightly.
Sana- I will miss you, pta nyi kaise rahugi tumhare bina, tumhare bina toh mujhe one day pass krna itna muskil lgta hai.
Sid (smiled and patted her head)- baby main sirf 5 days ke liye ja rha hu, humesha ke liye nyi.
Sana snuggled more in him.
Sid- vaise bhi tumpe ek bhot important responsibility de kr rha hu.
Sana- kya
Sid- mom and apna khyaal rkhna. Rakhugi na?
Sana looked at him and nodded her head positively.
Then she suddenly got up and said " tumhara gift toh tumhe dena hi bhul gyi"
Sid again pulled her closer and said in a husky voice caressing her lips" de toh diya"
Sana- but I have something for you
And she picked two box from side table.
Sana- ye first gift, watch jo tumhe har pal meri yaad dilayega and second gift perfume jo tumhe har pal mere hone ka ehsaas krwayega.
Sid kissed her hands
Sana- tumhe yaad hai na jis dim tum aaoge us din Sam ke brother ki marriage bhi hai.
Sid- yes baby yaad hai, main aa jauga uss din morning tak.

Sana smiled but her eyes welled up.
Sid- Arreyy baby ( and hugged her) baby kyu ryi hu, aise kaise chalege.
Sana snuggled totally into him.
Sana- come soon.

Next day Sid got ready and left for workshop.
Sana was controlling tears all the time.
She went to her home and ran towards her room and started crying. She doesn't know how she will pass 5 days without him because he has become her everything.

These five days were worst day of her life. She had missed him so much. Although they talked everyday and even video calleded him. But still she was missing him like hell.
Jiya and Sam tried hard to cheer her up but she just his presence. She used to spend most of her time in Sid's home with Rita mom.
Finally five days passed and Sana was waiting impatiently for Sid.
She called him many times but he didn't picked any call. She was getting tensed for him, she call Rita mom but even she didn't knew anything.
In evening she recieved Sid's message
" baby I am stuck here, will not be able to come today.
Sorry
Love uuu

Sana heart broke reading his message, she started crying.
When she recieved Sam's call.
Sam- Ready ho gyi Sana, kab tak aayegi
Sana- I am sorry Sam, but mera bilkul dil nyi hai aane ka(she said in crying voice)
Sam- what happen Sana??(he asked being tensed)
Sana- Sid is not coming today
(and started crying)
Sam- Sana, listen vo kam mein fass gya hoga. Please don't cry na, dekh idhar aaja tera mood bhi sahi ho jayega, hum bhi tere friends hai na Sana, please aaja yaar.
Sana- but Sam
Sam-tujhe meri kasam bass ab aaja.
Sana sighed- Ok, main ready hoti hu.
And cut the call.
Half heartedly she changed her dress and wore a peach coloured lehnga.

She stood in front of mirror but, her face was red, she doesn't wanted to get ready

She stood in front of mirror but, her face was red, she doesn't wanted to get ready. She closed her and hugged herself.
She opened her eyes but was shocked to see mirror because Sid was standing behide her,she rubbed her eyes as thought may be she was hallucinating but Sid was still there.
She immediately turned back and saw Sid, she threw herself on his arm and started crying.
Sid patted her back and kissed her head multiple times.

Sid- bass mera bacha bass, main aa gya na.
Sana- jhuth kyu bola tumne mujhe.
Sid- I wanted to suprise my princess.
She looked at him and he wiped her tears then kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks and finally her lips. He kissed her hungrily and was caressing her bare waist. Sana was too kissing him passionately.
After breaking the kiss Sana again hugged him.
Sana- please aaj ke baad mujhe matt chor kr jana aise, mujhe apne sath leke jana. Main nyi reh skti tumhare bina ek pal bhi
Sid- nyi jauga baby. And tum ready kyu nyi abhi tak.
Sana- mera dil nyi kr rha tha.
Sid- aww my baby, main krta hu come.
He turned her around and kissed her shoulders and then he kissed her back. He slowly tied the knot of her dori. Sana closed her eyes feeling the moment. Sid then made her sit and made her wear bangles on her wrist, and with each bangles he was kissing her wrist lovingly. After that he  made her wear earings. He pecked her lips and applied pink lipstick and then kissed her eyes and applied masscara and kajal. He then kissed her cheeks giving natural blush to her cheeks.
Then he took comb and set her hairs.
And at last appliead kala teeka at back of her ears.

They were lost in their moment when they heard a knock.
Sana's dad- Sana open the door.
They both looked each other with shocked expression..

What will happen next.
Like comment
And share