chapter six

chapter six - dont go.
content warning : smut and self harm

-

You were about to crawl into bed when there was a knock on your door. You had spent every night in the past two weeks playing cards with Ms. Venable.

"I'll be right there."

You grabbed your robe from the hanger on the wall and walked to the door. It was Ms. Venable. She was wearing a purple dress, similar to the ones you had, but nicer.

"Oh my this is mortifying."

"What's wrong?"

"I-I was trying some of these dresses on and I can't get this one off."

Her eyes were filling with tears. She was in a more vulnerable state than you'd ever seen her.

"Come on. Let's go to your room. I'll help you."

You both walked over to her room with her and shut the door. You unbuttoned the top button and then unzipped her dress letting it drop to the floor. You unlaced her corset and then turned her around, unhooking the hooks on the front. She was left standing in front of you in just her purple lace bra and underwear.

"Oh god."

Your breathing was getting heavier and you couldn't bear to stand here and stare at her half naked anymore.

"Y/n. We shouldn't do this." She took a step closer to you.

"I know we shouldn't. I'll go."

She grabbed your arm to stop you.

"Don't go."

She leaned in, kissing you harder than the first time. She untied your robe and threw it onto the floor.

"Lock.. the door." You said through heavy breaths.

She locked the door and then pushed you onto her bed. She grabbed the bottom of your nightgown and lifted it off of you. Soon you were laying on her bed with nothing on you except her. She moved her hands from your face to your scarred hips and you flinched. She quickly moved them to your torso and reached down rubbing your center. She was still wearing her bra and underwear and had her hair pinned up like it always was.

"Ms. Venable please keep going."

She rubbed her leg against your center for a few minutes. Without warning, she inserted two fingers inside of you and began pumping them back and forth. You let out loud moans, which you tried hard to contain. You were already so close to finishing.

"Go ahead."

You threw your head back and let out one last moan as she made you finish.

"What did we just do Ms. Venable?"

"Call me Wilhemina. Just not in front of people."

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize. You didn't do anything."

"I'm not apologizing because I called you the wrong name. I'm apologizing because you said that we shouldn't do this. You made yourself very clear."

"I made the move. Both times. You did absolutely nothing wrong."

"I guess." You stood up and grabbed your underwear and nightgown.

"Are you leaving?"

"Only if you want me to."

"No. Stay."

You got dressed and sat in a chair across from hers.

"Should we talk about what just happened?" You picked at your fingernails.

"What is there to talk about?"

"Are we doing this just for pleasure or are there feelings here?"

"I understand how I feel but I worry that if I share my thoughts that you will feel pressured to mirror them. So I suppose my question is : do you understand your thoughts?"

Did you understand your thoughts? You knew that you didn't just want her body. You knew that she had more personality than what she showed.

"I have uh- feelings. I don't fully understand them but I know what they are." You continued to pick at your fingers.

"Well. I have feelings. About you. That go beyond fornication. I have feelings about your personality and well, and about you, y/n."

"I have feelings too. Like yours. I've had them since I talked with you that day in the library. Since you showed me a side of you that I hadn't seen you show anyone else.

She rubbed her ear and smiled.

"I apologize. I'm new to this. I don't exactly know how to go about this."

"I get it. So are we... seeing each other?" You asked awkwardly.

"I suppose we are."

You let out a sigh of relief that you both shared the same feelings. She stood up from her chair and walked back to her bed.

"Come here."

You stood up and followed her to the bed. She patted her chest for you to come lay on it. You laid your head on her chest and fell asleep there.

-

authors note : im so bad at writing smut im sorry i tried