You really don't know me

Harry knocked on the door to the potion proffesors office. He walked in after he heard Snapes drawl of "enter." Harry saw that he was not alone, both Dumbledore and Amelia were accompanying him. "Harry you have been back for one day and you've already ended up in detention. I'm really disappointed in you." Harry just scrowled. "Harry your other teachers say your a bright student, but if you have this attitude you will go no where." Amelia added. "Well if that's all I'll take my leave." Snape glared at the arrogant child. "No you are not dismissed Potter until I say." Harry growled,"Don't call me that." He looked Snape dead in the eye a ferocious look, "Call you what Potter? Your name. The one given to you by your parents who sacrificed their lives for you, which you ungrateful brat don't deserve." "Severus." Dumbledore hissed, but Snape was not done, "Your name is Potter, you will be referred to as Potter, and you will respond to Potter." Harry violently flinched and then the door opened and Draco ran in a frantic look in his eyes as he saw Harry with a thin sheen of sweat stood before the three adults. "Harry?" Draco looked at him in concern but Harry fled past him out of the room, "POTTER!"Snape attempted to follow the boy but his grandson blocked the way. "Draco." The threatening undertone was clear, "I need to tell you something..."

Hello! Hope everyone reading this is well. I am honestly shocked by the amount of reads I've had on this book and only planned until the next chapter and honestly if there is anything you guys want to see in this story comment here and I will try to include it (as long as its appropriate.)
Also I am thinking of doing a short stories I have written some are fanfictions and some are original work let me know if you'd be interested! Anyways have a good day. Drink water and go outside for fresh air!!