A Little Chat

He stood in a small white cell that the Aurors threw him in, he was still smirking as he replayed what he said to Albus in his mind, his parents would be proud. The small cell was 5 paces long and had a plain, single metal framed bed. The bed had a thin baby blue sheet he could cover to keep out the cold of night. Even in his Hogwarts uniform it was still cold down here, but the sheet would hardly help, so he just had to deal with it. There was a desk and chair made of oak wood that sat pushed up against the far wall from the bars that sealed him in. It was pretty decent considering wizards and witches were placed here who had done unbelievable crimes. He guessed the Ministry was going soft again. He was thinking of this until two faces he had seen in the front of the Daily Prophet many times before snapped him out of his thoughts. He smiled at them as they looked through the bars at him. Head of magical law enforcement, Amelia Bones and the Minister of Magic himself, Cornelius Fudge. Amelia had long, brown, curling hair. Her steely grey eyes critically searched him up and down. Her robes were forest green, and complemented her hour glass shape. Cornelius on the other hand was what every middle aged man, with a balding head that had few whiskers of hair, and he was starting to wrinkle. His chocolate brown eyes that usually sparkled with joy as he flashed his blindingly bright teeth to the camera now watched Harry with disgust. He would have used a rather painful assort of spells on Cornelius, if only he had his wand he thought sadly to himself. He smiled charmingly at them both just as his Father had taught him, "Amelia, Cornelius a pleasure to meet you at long last. I feel there is no need for an introduction as that is why I am here. I must say Amelia the pictures of you in the daily prophet did not do your beauty justice, for you are absolutly stunning in real life. Oh, and Minister I may I congratulate you on behalf of my parents, on what an amazing job you have done getting rid of those unloyal Death Eaters." He looked Amelia right in the eyes, as though challenging her. "It wouldn't surprise me Cornelius if he was raised by him he certainly has his charms, it's just he looks so much like James. The black messy hair and slim, seeker body. Oh, and he has Lilly's eyes. Cornelius, this is their child what would they do to us if they were here." Harry smiled, although he hated being told he looked like his birth parents, it was a complement to have Amelia say how he had his Fathers charms. "Why thank you Amelia, I do try ever so hard to be polite and respectful to women like you. It's just a shame I can not charm the lovely ladys at Hogwarts. One of whom I believe is your niece  Susan, a Hufflepuff girl if I'm correct, of which I am." He laughed, and Amelia had to stop for a moment, and just stared at the boy for a moment.When the realization came it hit her like a hammer hits a nail, she was dealing with an eleven-year-old, a child the same age as her dear niece she looked after.  "Cornelius I will go and get some truth serum. That should be alright?" She hoped that she could make this as painless as possible for Harry. As she was about to walk off Amelia heard Harry,  "Amelia I've also been told to tell you not to waste your precious truth serum on me as I am sworn to secrecy by my mark. You can waste it but I would not waste the precious time of your skilled Potion Masters." He then tugged his sleeve up and let them see his Dark Mark, which was like no other they had seen. The skull had its lips sewed up, and on the snakes head was placed a crown. Amelia opened her mouth to ask, but Harry answered quicker, "Don't waste your breath Amelia. The skulls mouth is sewed shut because of the secrecy mark and the crown is because if my Father were to die, which he won't. I am his heir and I will be ruler of my Fathers Death Eaters." Amelia had believed that Voldemort would swear the boy to secrecy and the mark proved her assumption correct. "What are we going to do with him Cornelius?" Cornelius had stood there silently through all of this, a look of deep thought on his face. As Amelia spoke he seemed snapped out of his trance. "We'll see how much Voldemort really cares for him. We will broadcast all over Britain telling Voldemort we will be executing his son publicly. He will turn up and try to stop us good we will have auroras all over the place if not Harry will be dead. Eyeryones happy." Amelia gasped, a look of horror graced her face as she stared early Cornelius with large eyes. She hoped she'd heard incorrectly, he couldn't possibly be suggesting executing a child. "Cornelius you can't be suggesting we kill a child publicly. It would cause mass outrage. We have never killed a child, never mind publicly, it will ruin your image, as parents all over the wizarding world will fear their childs safety." He nodded, and Amelia thought he had come to his senses until he opened his mouth. "While that may be true Amelia my dear, it would ruin my image much more if I did not punish a Death Eater. If I dont the Death Eaters may start recruiting children as they wont be punished. It is against the law to have this mark, and the penalty for those who do is death. If a child must die, so be it." Amelia stared at Cornelius utterly shocked at the man in front of him, and turned to see that Harry seemed not to be bothered in the least, "Harry aren't you scared? The thought that you are to be killed must be terrifying." He shook his head and sat down on the bench in the holding cell. Amelia watched him for a few moments, wondering what the child in front of her must be thinking, what thoughts and emotions were being ferosisly thrown around. Or maybe the boy was as calm as his exterior, but she very likely doubted that. The emotional stress of the thought of dying is enough to bring the coldest of hearts to tears, the strongest of masks to crack. Yet the boy did not break, and it confused her. She told some aurors to keep an eye on him and walked back to her office, but the boys face would not leave her mind for days to come.