First day Back

As they walked in silence settled on the Great Hall like a blanket. All the students and teachers stared as Harry walked over with the Hogwarts robes on to Slytherin. "Knew we couldn't get rid of you." Harry turned and nodded at his friend. "Malfoy." They ate their food in silence everybody sending curious looks at Harry when they thought he was not looking. He knew though. He turned when he felt a shadow fall over him. "Your time table and necessary equipment Potter." Snape looked down disdainfully on the Potter spawn. Harry took the presented items and nodded his head in response. Snape strode away annoyed with this young Slytherin however he was reluctant to take points from his own house. Harry looked down and saw he had transfiguration first. He headed off silently.
Draco rushed to catch up with Harry, worried about his best friend. "Harry are you all right?" Harry turned to look at Draco his eyes full, "I'm fine." Was the snapped reply although they both knew he was not. "Was there plans to save me?" The silence was enough of an answer from Draco for Harry to storm in to class.
Only those who really knew Harry knew he was upset. He however put on his usual none caring demeanour to hide away his emotions. He performed perfectly in class and not until last period did he snap. "Potter stay behind after class." The class packed away and left. Draco thought Harry was in safe hands his Godfather was a reasonable man and Harry had done nothing wrong. Yes Draco knew Snape despised Potters to his core but surely he would not hold a grudge against one of his own.
"Potter I would like to adress the lack of respect you seem to have showed me in the duration of this class. I would like you to address me as Sir or Proffesor, so please adress me as such Mr. Potter." Harry rolled his eyes, " I would like to not be called Potter but we can't have everything can we?" Snapes eyes blazed with anger at the disrespect such a student holds against a member of staff. "Potter let me make this very clear. I dont care who or how you were brought up. You will respect me and call me Proffesor or Sir. Do not push my  boundaries. I have been lenient with you for what you did in the hall and lesson today. What would your Father think?" Harry suddenly burst. "I dont know why you cant get over your stupid obsession with Lilly shes dead so stop being mad at James and My Lord for her not being with you. Maybe if you weren't such a slimy git she would have been with you but no your a dungeon bat who cant get over a simple crush. What does that say about you Sir? How you cant get over a simple childhood crush. I've told My Lord plenty of times your a traitor but he thinks your of some value. Well hes wrong isn't he. But he doesnt care what's so ever about me just like how you shouldn't care about Lilly. So get over yourself." Harry turned around and stormed out the room. "Detention tonight Potter." Was heard as he left behind a seething Snape ready to complain to the Headmaster about his regretful decision to reinstate such a brat to this school.