Black the names Black

He however did not get dragged out. He had no sleep waiting to be pulled away, to have to fight. He was used to that though. When morning came and Draco awoke and spent his time on his beauty routine, that he claimed was 'to show I am not a lowly mudblood' Harry would just roll his eyes. He never really got the whole we hate muggles buisness. He was not to question his Fathers word though.
He got dressed and decided that he would go on a run to clear his head. He took off around the Hogwarts grounds, letting the wind mess his hair up. He loved the exhilarating feeling as he surpassed what his body thought was possible. He was making his way to the entrance when Dumbledore, Amelia and another man. This other man had shoulder length hair which was Black and wild. He adorned a blacker leather biker jacket and ripped jeans, he had that same twinkle in his eyes as Dumbledore had, so this couldn't be good. "Harry my boy, we've been looking for you. Seems you were out here." Harry just nodded walking past the adults, "Yeah, I was on a run. Just wanted to clear my head." Amelia raised an eyebrow,"Something on your mind?" Harry rolled his eyes, "Nothing you need to know." He replied snarkly. Dumbledore stepped in trying to decrease the tension, "Well Harry, this is Sirius Black, your Godfather. We made contact with him in the hopes you guys could maybe get to know each other like you should have." Harry continued to walk to his dorm. "I'm not interested in knowing this man." Sirius seemed to be taken slightly aback, "Well I was James, your Dads best friend." Harry glared at him, "He's not my Dad." Sirius looked upset at that, "I really like my motorbike, maybe I could take you on a ride sometime? Oh and you could meet Remus, he's" Harry cut in,"Your lover or boyfriend or whatever you want to call it. I know him and you, Father taught me well. Now I really must go I need to shower." And with that he slammed the door in their faces. "That didn't go to well." Sirius said as he tried to lighten the mood.