truth or dare

A/N: thought i would do a slightly more 'romantic' one so yeah *loud shart* - abbie🌷

Word count- 385

Y/n's POV

I walked into the prison's library. It wasn't anything special though. It was covered in dust and none of the books seemed interesting to me. But for some reason Carl was always in there reading his comic books.

He glanced up and me and smiled, then turned back to his comic.

I sat down next to him on the couch. We sat there in silence until Carl put down his book.

"Why did you come in here?" He asked.

"I don't know," I replied, "I guess I just needed some company. I get bored easily, so."

We sat there looking at eachother for a few seconds. Both of us are pretty awkward, so when it comes to starting conversations, yeah. We're usually sat here for a while.

"What do you wanna do then?" Carl finally said.

"I don't know," I said, trying to think of anything we could do to kill time.

"We could play truth or dare?" Carl looked down at the ground. "Only if you want to,"

"Okay then," I said, "So, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

The first thing that came to mind was to dare him to kiss me. I mean, I've never been kissed before, so, how bad could it be? But we had been so close as friends since the beginning of all this. It could ruin our friendship and make thinks even more awkward than they already are.

Whatever.

"I dare you to-" I paused. Did I actually wanna do this? "I dare you to kiss me." I smirked.

Carl looked at me, confused. Shit. I shouldn't of done that.

"Well, only if you want to-" I was cut off by Carl passionately kissing me on the lips. After a few seconds we both pulled away.

"I didn't think that you were actually gonna do that.." I said.

Carl smirked and scratched the back of his neck. "Maybe don't tell anyone about this?" He said. We both laughed and Carl went back to reading his comic. I rested my head on his shoulder, trying to follow along with the story, and he put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

Maybe that dare wasn't the worst decision I've ever made.

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAA 🚨CUTENESS ALERT🚨 anyway this is literally so bad but who cares its still cute