caught

Y/N Pov

Me and Carl have been dating for about 3 months, after only being friends for years. Everyone could tell we liked each other.

We were sat in his cell, my head resting on Carl's shoulder as he read a comic book.

He put the book down. "I'm bored," he said. "What do you wanna do?"

I looked up at him and we stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds. Then Carl began to lean in, and our lips connected.

His lips moved against mine, fitting perfectly like a puzzle piece. I led down on his bed and he hovered over me, not breaking the kiss.

Carl's tongue found it's way into my mouth, and soon enough we were making out. His hands found their way to my waist and I placed my arms loosely around his neck, pulling him closer.

Sure, we had kissed before, but it never got this heated. As Carl broke the kiss to out his lips to my neck, we heard somebody clear their throat from the door.

Carl jumped off of me and I sat up on the bed, seeing Glenn by the door. Both of our faces turned red with embarrassment.

"I was gonna ask you something," Glenn said, smiling and trying not to laugh, "but I guess I'll just wait until later. It seems like you're busy."

Glenn left the room and Carl and I exchanged glances. His cheeks were pink and he was avoiding eye contact with me. He's so adorable.

Next time, we'll try not to get caught.

A/N: hiiii i was supposed to have school today but i'm still recovering from covid so here's this imagine!! im gonna try and post these more often