winners choice

A/N: wow abbie is actually writing an imagine for once! who replaced them! just kidding anyways im so sorry for barely ever posting anymore ive been really busy and i havent had any ideas. i hope you enjoy! - abbie <3

word count- 540

Y/n's POV

About a week ago, the prison had fallen. It was left in pieces, and our group was separated from each other. I was on my own until I eventually found Michonne, and later that day we found Rick, and my friend Carl.

We were walking along the train tracks, trying to get to a place called 'Terminus'. I thought that it seemed sketchy but Rick said that we should at least check it out.

Rick and Michonne walked in front of us as Carl and I were around 3 metres behind them. We were playing a game on the train tracks; you have to balance on the train track and whoever falls off first, has to give the winner something of the winner's choice.

I could hear Rick talking to Michonne, and a couple seconds later they both turned around to me and Carl. "What are you doin'?" Rick asked in his deep southern accent.

"Winning a bet." Carl smirked. I hate him sometimes. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on balancing.

"Maybe you should speed this up." Rick asked playfully as him and Michonne walked closer towards us.

Even though we have to grow up in such a horrible world, me and Carl still find ways to feel like normal kids. It seems impossible, I know, but we can actually have a lot of fun together.

"Yeah, you're right," I said, "We shouldn't be fooling around." I tried to catch my breath while still moving, which was much more difficult than I anticipated.

"We should probably-" I said before blurting out, "CARL!" I tried to reach my hand towards his body but I couldn't reach, and I ended up tripping off of the track, and landing on my feet again.

"I win." Carl boasted as I put my hand on my hip and raised an eyebrow at him. All he did was win a stupid game, it's not like he won a gold medal or something.

"So," I said, "What do I have to do now?" Carl thought about it for a minute. I was expecting something like, giving him a stale candy bar, nothing special.

"Uh," Carl said before doing the infamous smirk he does all of the time. "You have to kiss me." He must've forgotten that his dad was right next to us, watching this entire interaction.

"Not happening." I said as Rick and Michonne began walking back in the direction they were originally going in, with me and Carl following along behind them.

"But you said," He smirked, again. Seriously what is it with this boy and smirking? "Winner's choice." He whispered in my ear. Tingles ran down my spine and butterflies erupted in my stomach. I turned to face him and we both stopped walking.

We both leaned in and kissed. Sparks flew through the air and even though it only lasted a few seconds before we pulled away, it was the best few seconds of my life.

A/N: im so bad at writing this kind of stuff whoops anyway PLEASE VOTE :D