Oh Bondage, No More

"Still don't know what I was waitin' for
And my time was runnin' wild
A million dead end streets and
Every time I thought I'd got it made"

~

MIXTAPE 005

*Dream Baby- Bananarama

*Oh Bondage! Up Yours!- X-Ray Spex

*Changes- David Bowie

4 years ago

Kendal's Party

"Jesus Fucking Christ" A 14 year old Lex Miller scoffed as he and Billy Bennett walked into Kendal's, the leader of the preps, house. The kid had never been in such a monstrosity of a place. He felt out of place, not to mention he looked out of place. They both did. To be this rich. He think he'd rather die. "Who the bloody hell is this tart?" He called into Billy's ear, the music sickeningly filling his eardrums. Bananaramma was death.

"Dad's CIA. Apparently he kills mothers and kiddos in their sleep" God damn. The boy had been here for less than 3 weeks, and none of this was getting anymore mundane. He'd told his only friend, well there was the goth girl Petra, but he wasn't sure she liked him very much, that his father was a crime boss. Run the streets in England, blah, blah. He was a fraud. Master Lin knew the truth. Alessia Gotti knew the truth. Alessia. The Italian-American girl that had approached him in the homeless camp before the Japanese assassin with the sour expression on her face put a bag over his head. She was so fucking beautiful. She was also the daughter of a mafia boss, and had ignored him since he got enrolled. Reputation. Bullshit. He wanted to talk to her more than anything, even if she acted like a bitch. When he'd asked about her, Billy had laughed and shook his head.

"No, no, no" He'd snickered as if it was blatantly obvious "You don't get to talk to the Alessia Gotti. The Teflon Donna. The elite of the elite. You're a rat dude. We're at the bottom. The bottom of the food chain. Look, man, she only got you from that hobo camp cause she was told to. It was an assignment"

So that's all he bloody was? An assignment to these people? Her? Dirt on the bottom of their shoe. His ringed fingers clenched slowly.

"But I thought you said Petra was her room mate?"

"Alessia talks to to her cause she has to. The whole persona she has going on might be a lot of shit, but that reputation of hers isn't. Dude, the mafia. The fucking mafia "

And there she was, in the midst of the room, dancing by herself, unaware of his stare.

How can someone so beautiful be linked to the largest criminal family in America? It had to be sin.

~

"Oh, cazzo sono fuori, fuck, I'm out" Alessia, wearing a red tartan dress, complete with bullet belt and leather jacket, held up her hands standing up from the table where 6 others sat playing poker. They gave off to her in a mixture of Italian and English, as she pushed through the buzzed crowds making her way to the kitchen.

"Hey, Gotti" A southern drawl came up from behind her, making her close her eyes for a moment with a groan, before turning around to meet Brandy Lynn.

"Brandy, hi" The girl put on a smile, looking the bleached blonde in the eyes. Those are the eyes of the devil, she thought. The literal devil, and she didn't even believe in him.

"Listen, the death squad is having a meeting-" She began, until she was interrupted by a slightly less taller Viktor running through the room with a large bottle of vodka.