Resurrection

"𝐎𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞! 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞"

~

MIXTAPE 010

*St. James Infirmary- The White Stripes

*Happy Together- The Turtles

*Rock 'n' Roll Suicide- David Bowie (This song is art. I don't make the rules)

~

Brandy was the first one I heard in the wooden paneled halls of King's Dominion. Of course she was. It couldn't have been anybody else. Maybe it was karma catching up with me in the form of a bleach blonde hill billy Nazi. A loud ringing noise pounded suddenly at my head, that mixed with the pain my body had physically went through made it almost unbearable. The halls filled with students, looking at each other, as the siren rose, confused, beginning to whisper to each other. I made my way through un-noticed, my black hood pulled down over my face. Past Brandy and the Dixie Mob. Past the preps. Past every person I hated, but would happily take over the last three months on the run. My head rose only slightly, seeing a group of mob members at the lockers. A girl, with dark features like my own, hit my gaze, falling in time with my walk. Lizzie Leoni. Konacky's little sister. She wasn't a bad kid.

"Get word to the outfit, that it is done" I spoke, my blood red lips cracking open. She gave me a nod, before falling off, as if we had never spoke. See, these people, the Legacy I was supposed to lead, were good at talking about me. Disrespecting my family behind my back. Calling me a traitor for hanging with the Rats. But I was still Alessia fucking Gotti. And disloyalty was unheard of. Saya's black hair flickered across my vision, and I surged forward in the crowds of students, making their way to their rooms as the school went into lock down. Soon, there was just ourselves in the marbled hallway, and my footsteps echoed off everything, making the girl turn around. I don't know what I'd expected, maybe something in the same lines as how Maria greeted me, or I greeted her. But when I saw her face, this distant look, maybe disappointment or disgust I wasn't sure, I grew confused. Her dark eyes fell down to the blood covering my hands, before she crossed her arms in disapproval.

"Whose blood is that?" She asked coldly, her eyes rising back to me.

"El Alma del Diablo's, listen-"

"You killed him then? Nobody thought you could do it, but I know what you're capable of."

"What are you talking about? Saya, I didn't kill him. I was gonna, heck I don't even know if I'd have went through with it. But he attacked me. It was Marcus" I watched, my eyebrows furrowing together, the girl shaking her head with a scoff.

"You people never learn. You think you can go around killing everybody? And for what-" Her irises fell on the bullet chain around my neck "For some low-life rat?"

"I haven't gone around killing people! I was on the run from the cartel for three months!" The tone in my voice increased in irritation. "Fine, I'll admit to killing the guy that shot Lex, but that's it. So, can you quit looking at me like that?" But the discontent was still there. An air of judgement that I didn't fully understand.