" what's so special about him..?"

┊ "wall Rose.. could it be.." ┊

-:FULL NAME :-

Arick Rondal

-:NAME MEANING :-

ever or eternal ruler

-:NICKNAMES:-

Ari, Roro, Dally , dumb face (sis only zone)

-:BIRTHDAY:-

12\3\ XXXX

-:AGE:-

15

-:GENDER:-

Male

-:BIRTH PLACE:-

Utopia District of Wall Rose

-:PERSONALITY:-

He's tricky for someone his age , his anger issues usually happen if he didn't have a lollipop in his pocket to calm down , He's usually protective over his sister and would always be taunted by her since he's younger than her .
He tries his best to remain calm whenever the situation is risky , not wanting to stress everyone out with him .
If it was a terrible state he'd break down , he is still a teen and doesn't know how to control his emotions that much afterall .

┊ " I'm not letting anyone die ! Not again!" ┊

APPEARANCE/FACE CLAIM

LIKES♯ Books and Manga ♯ Merch ♯ hot chocolate ♯ potatoess♯ warm places♯ karate training ♯ anime

LIKES
♯ Books and Manga
♯ Merch
♯ hot chocolate
♯ potatoess
♯ warm places
♯ karate training
♯ anime

DISLIKES
♯ coffee
♯ spoilers
♯ summer
♯ parting ways from his sister in a risking situation

BREIF BACKSTORY

Born in England , Arick grew up to be quiet and always calm, he studied at home , not being fond of school since he ditched it the second day he went .
He made friends with his sister through her passive aggression that she always did out of jealousy.
He didn't have that much of a bond with his mother , but he did have a strong one with his father for sure , the two were inseparable to say the least , unless if his dad was busy, then that's a whole other thing
At the age of ten he discovered anime , catching his curiousity , he began watching it and reading the manga's after reading about it online .

He learned about attack on Titan on the age of thirteen which is when they moved to Japan for a temporary time , of course he didn't hesitate to go see the wall that had the manga stacked for free and read every part of it , currently being the only one between him and his sister who reached chapter 138 in the manga .

FAMILY
♯ Mother (Christa/33/alive)
♯ Father (Liam /39/alive)
♯Sister( Amelia/16/alive)
♯ twin brother (Aaron/15/???)

FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
( Idk didn't understand it qwq)

FRIENDS
Marco
Annie
Mikasa
Moblit
Jean
Christa
Reiner

BEST FRIENDS
Sasha
Kiyoko
Connie
Bertholdt
Eren
Armin

ENEMIES
Ymir
Reiner (which one-*wheeze*)

LOVE INTEREST
Sasha Braus

REASON FOR THAT LOVE INTEREST
Who wouldn't love a girl who's obsessed with good food ?
The moment he saw how dumb she acted Infront of the leader , it caught his attention , he always watched how glutton she is and didn't hesitate to give her his own plate just for it .
The fact she has a good ability to hear from afar always helped out in missions which is why the two would usually be together along with afew others .

┊ " we know what'll happen , and we are going to stop it !" ┊

-: PHOBIAS :-

Claustrophobia
Arick despises closed places , he can't stand them , he rarely closes any door sometimes if the room is too small,
It was discovered when an elevator got stuck and the doors refused to open , Arick slowly lost breath and fell into a panic attack that just made him hate any place that is closed up .

Necrophobia
Arick is scared of dying , he never liked the thought or the image of death flashing before his eyes , he hated it .
He always would cling to anything near him whenever he's in a car or just in a situation where death is possible .
Heck he doesn't even sleep sometimes out of the fact he might die during it .

STRENGTHS
For a fifteen year old , Arick's eyes are quiet sharp , he always uses them whenever it comes to more enemies , yet he must stay calm which is why he would always be occupied with someone else incase of anything .
In physical battles , he is quiet the worst , only using weapons to make it more simple for him as a coping way .

WEAKNESSES
If anyone was in danger around him , he's a goner , he'd care less about himself and focus more on saving anyone he can , he wouldn't dare to act selfish and save himself .

He's naive and hard headed , he wouldn't get convinced about anything unless if it's stuffed roughly into his head which is also a difficulty .

HOW HE IS COPING IN THE AOT WORLD

He grew bonds with every character he wanted to bond with in reality .
Yet the whole walls and titans along with the story plot he knows is keeping him loose on everyone , making him rarely a bundle of joy as he used to be in the real world .

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE AOT WORLD
He loves it , even though people are dying , everything is getting out of hand and he's still a teen and has to go through all of that , but he loves it , he's glad he's with the people he always dreamed of being with .

OCCUPATION IN THE AOT WORLD
A part of the Survey corps

OTHER

is usually around either Sasha , a tree or Bertholdt.

• sees anyone older than him as an older sibling .

• would accidentally speak off an assuming or something that'll happen

• constant fights with one of the Reiner's

• wouldn't hesitate to take action , like at all

• usually helps Armin in some of the plans.

• trains more than the rest due to his phobia , not wanting to waste time trying to sleep .

┊ "you .. want food too, Sasha? " ┊