" die , Mr.Titan!"

┊     " I know you're better than me but I just wanted you to know that you're an amazing leader ."    ┊

-:FULL NAME :-

Amelia Ronald

-:NAME MEANING :-

derived from the Germanic word amal meaning 'work', and connoting industriousness and fertility.

-:NICKNAMES:-

Mela , Meme (bro zone)

-: BIRTHDAY :-
12/4/XXXX

-: AGE :-
16

-: GENDER :-
Female

-:BIRTH PLACE :-
Utopia District of Wall Rose

-: PERSONALITY :-

Unlike her brother, Amelia is an outgoing sunshine , she is often told that she's a pick me up girl and never really knew what it meant till her brother told her , which is when she ended up discovering that she had such traits and quickly brushed them off .
Being nice doesn't mean she isn't fierce when needed , she can become serious in a matter of moments as she was raised to be able to hold responsibility from a young age .

┊     ❛ has anyone seen Erwin!?❜   ┊

APPEARANCE/FACE CLAIM

LIKES :-♯ stories ♯midnight hangout♯soft drinks ♯ music♯ calm state of mind

LIKES :-
♯ stories
♯midnight hangout
♯soft drinks
♯ music
♯ calm state of mind

DISLIKES :-
♯ anger
♯ her brother meeting
with one of his fears
♯ negative emotions
♯ heavy impact with no
helping hand
♯her own phobias

BREIF BACKSTORY :-

Taught to be always a young lady , Amelia loved being an outdoor but ended up getting trapped inside since her brother didn't like school for a reason .
Though it didn't stop her from making friends on the simple streets whether it's by waving or calling out a good morning .
Discovering anime as a six year old , she basically grew up with watching detective Conan on their television , always making her feel like she could trample the world with her intelligence .

FAMILY :-
♯ Mother (Christa/33/alive)
♯ Father (Liam /39/alive)
♯brother ( Arick/15/alive)
♯  brother (Aaron/15/???)

FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS

Stable (??)

FRIENDS

In full length honesty ,
Amelia is friends with everyone ,
It might seem strange really,
but she goes with
the saying of keep your
friends close and enemies closer ,
which is why she didn't
twice to get  close to
those who'd change history .

BEST FRIENDS
❛ there's no need to rush things..❜

ENEMIES
Marley

LOVE INTEREST

JEAN

REASON FOR THAT LOVE INTEREST

Is it strange to feel a tie with someone completely opposite of you ?
One that parts a screen and ends up with someone else ?
She knows how it'll end ,
and she accepted it , but her emotions towards him never managed to be surpassed ,it often hurts .

┊     ❛ can we not talk about this ..❜   ┊

PHOBIAS
Cacophobia:-
Yup , she has a fear of becoming ugly .
Overtime growing up , her parents always were invited to parties and she would accompany them , and seeing how she was often the only girl with dead blonde , she felt insecure on how she shouldn't fit in.

Noctiphobia:-

Have you ever woken up one day only to see in the pitch if darkenss eyes glaring back at you?
That's what happened to this girl at night .
She doesn't mind the darkness , but the night itself ? It terrifies her knowing she will open the curtains and only find endless darkness.

STRENGTHS
For a sixteen years old pianist , she knows how to use both of her hands at the same time with different items , adding that she knows proper and upclose self defense when needed .

WEAKNESSES

She's too kind ,
No matter what occurs , she's too sensitive to not cry , even if it was the enemy who was trapped and begging for life , shed feel guilty for having to do such things which is why it's recommended for her to be slapped back in reality .

HOW THEY ARE COPING IN THE AOT WORLD 

She's holding her horses from going and telling Eren how to end everything on a good note since she had written up her own strategy .
She's trying her best to help her brother on everything going on and stick by him .

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE AOT WORLD
She's quiet energetic about it , she hopes it'll be easy for her and Arick to cope with how things work all over considering that it's nothing like their home .
OCCUPATION IN THE AOT WORLD

OTHER

N/A

┊     ❛it's either now or never . ❜   ┊"