" ARE YOU READY TO PAAAAAAAAAAARTYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Name:" WHAT?! SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU THE MUSIC IS A BIT TOO LOUD !!" Marty Martin's .

Age: " OH UH IM 19 ! QUIET YOUNG AND HANDSOME AREN'T I? LET'S TALK OUTSIDE !!" 19 years old .

Favourite food:" that's better - hm? Oh I love crispy chicken!!"

Favourite color:" I'm chill with all the colours bro!"

Birthday:" oh duuuuude ! My birthday is like awesome ! 16th day of 6th month of 1976 ! Isn't that cool!?"

Past:" EYYYYY bro .. ya know me a little bit but like ,.. let's not go to deep ya know ? I love everyone my man and music is my best friend !"

That's a lie. Marty despises everyone and he knows it. 

Marty was born in 1961, he lived in the poorest part of town , his father was dealer and his mother didn't bother to work since she had enough to keep herself alive . He was raised by his aunties and uncles mostly since his ' parents ' were busy , and he didn't mind it. He grew up closing the outside world and just preferring to be himself, he grew up on reading books and playing with his cousins around the yards of the finest houses , and in the weekends he was stuck in sweeping a floor made of dust and a house full of mud, his parents never really listened to his suggestion which is a big reason on why he grew up quite , at 17 he gave up , he didn't bother to even go to both his parents or relatives house . He packed up everything and when his father fought to stop him his mom simply rolled her eyes " oh Harold don't even Botha ' you know he ain't even in your blood or mine . " Making the boy freeze in place , he gritted his teeth and got his least favourite thing , an old family photo book he planned on taking to recall them before throwing it right into her eyeball , storming off and never thinking to walk back as his so called mother screamed in shiny agony.
He closed himself off and ditched school and college , simply working in dining as a waiter . One day he was serving a table and his ears caught a talk of some boys about his age " have you heard dude ? There's a thing called an MP3 coming down the stores in afew days " " woah , like we can listen to music without a radio ?" " You bet ."
It caught the curiousity of the boy and it took two days before it was everywhere he went . He sighed during his walk back from a store , turns out it costs ten times than what he can ever afford , he walked that night before stopping at a place nearby , he stared at the sign with a cocked brow " freedom nights ...?" He muttered , he felt confused but was curious on the loud noise from inside , heisting , he reached and opened the door  , he , for the first time felt actually alive and he .. liked it, he watched as kids,teens,adults danced around , singing and getting along , no fights .. no faking . He made his way around and stopped at a ' help wanted ' sign , grinning almost instantly as he grabbed it off of the wall and rushed to apply . And since he was the first to apply , he became the so called music boy of the club .

══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ══

Looks : " oh hah! My bad ! I look really terrible ..!"

" Oh my real hair is brown ! But ya know ! Gotta get the best looks !"

══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ══

Other:

Quotes:

" C'MON EVERYONE , GET YA CHICKS AND LITTLE NUGGETS AND LET'S PAAAAAAAAAAARTYYYYYYYYYY!!"

" if there's anything cuter than a girl , it's probably me ."

" Hey .. I know life's been hard to ya , but don't shut yourself out here , we're all freaks in this club !"