" the only one who'll destroy you is me !"

" I don't think my mind is in it's right place.. is this what it feels like to have butterflies ...?"

Full name: Haruki Tamaka

Nickname(s): ruru , Ruki

Age: (depending on the rp)

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
"

Cheese!"

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Personality: the girl Haruki , is goofball to say the least , she's the type that would be with Denki and just cheer everyone up even during an attack  , but still keep up a good fight and be serious when it's needed
, she can easily cry or that's what people used to tell her , in reality, she'd hold her cry until they're just bottled up, thus why when a small insult or a loud scold is heard she'd instantly either rage or break into tears .

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
" Haaaaachoo!"

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Quirk: venomous acid

Quirk facts: she can produce poisonous acid , melts anything it touches , though on the bright side she can re-make it and even mold it .

Quirk's drawbacks: if she uses it too much , her skin would start burning and she'd force herself to remain up before eventually passing out for afew hours so her skin can return to normal .

Special moves:  acid flames : she would make a river of venom acid up to one Kilometre away , which after use will leave her to stay out of battle to regain her strength.

Hero or villain: hero

Hero name:  (not given yet)

Friends: Denki , Jirō, Mina ,Monoma , Shinsou , Deku , Ochako , low-key Bakugou , Eri is like her little sis , the top three .

Rivals: she has a playful rivalry with Shoto on who can piss off Endeavour the most

Enemies: she doesn't consider anyone as an enemy even the villians .

Love interest / significant other: Bakugou Katsuki

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
" Look at him,just Look!"
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Likes: sweets , all her large clothes, day dreaming  , hero training  , missions .

Dislikes: cRamPs , bad weather , failing a mission or a task , loosing motivation

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
" Whether you like it or not , I'm better than you think!"
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Family members:
Mother : Hinata Yuki-Tamaka {✓ alive }
Father ; Kuzu Tamaka {✓alive }
Little brother 1 : Yuno Tamaka
Little brother 2 : Kuno Tamaka
{ twins , alive✓}
Big sister; Namiki Tamaka
{ ♪ Missing ♪ }

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
" I'm home!"
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Backstory: Haruki lived a normal clueless childhood , she was never aware of the danger on the world and never took a peek at it's dark side , even if she wanted to due to curiousity, her sister would always give her a playful scold , when she was 5 her mother gave birth to twins , which brightened up the whole family's life, the two gained the attention, leaving Haruki a second and Namiki outcasted .
When Haruki was 9 she spotted her sister leaving by accident, she just wanted to drink water but was curious as always so she went and asked her sister where she was going, only to get a pat on the head and a smile as her sister said ' one day we'll meet again, don't worry." Leaving her on that rainy day, rather confused and sad.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
" Ah , sorry! Lemme fix that"
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Appearance: red hair and black eyes , her figure is a bit leaning to perfection even though she's a bit slim.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
"Pspspsps"
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Pets: she has a Pomeranian puppy named Katsu . Yes she did it on purpose .
She has a kitten name Lulu

Other: N/A

" Stop making me feel that way .. ! It's making my skin boil and I'm not even using my quirk .."