❛❛ stay out of my sight . ❜❜

❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

NAME

MAORU COMPRESS

AGE

17- 24

NICKNAMES

Eagle eyes

Bonehead ( by brother )

BIRTHDATE

23/9/XXXX

❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

BLOOD TYPE

AB -

PAST

Born with their fingers contacted . Torn with a chain and now the knot hidden with their matching rings that they've never removed since they were kids . Maoru was the twin brother of Haruo . Yet he in his father's eyes had more " ambition " .
While his brother was taken care of by both of their parents , Maoru had been given a task . One if he failed he wouldn't get as much love and care as Haruo .  He would study his eyes out , ace every exam given , learn how to befriend people for his personal reason and values . Yet it wasn't enough to keep him away from having scars over his back .  He was never perfect enough and neither was his brother .
He grew with little to no emotion towards humans aside of his brother who had him involved in everything he did .
  And with that it made him discover his strange liking to design , he was fond of creating styles of clothes and items for his twin to wear . But of course they kept it hidden from their father , as it would end terribly.
By twenty , he had his own company  , one he ran to mainly design clothes and styles. But the same day he did was the same one he had been given a string of a work he didn't know much of .