❛ please don't look this way .. ❜

❐ I .. DON'T .. LIKE IT .. CAN I RESET ?

 CAN I RESET ?

—————————

🟪 FULL NAME ⬜

✑ Seung Lee

🟦NICKNAMES ⬜

Ghost boy 

🟩AGE ⬜

19—22

🌔DATE OF BIRTH🌔

12 / 5/ xxxx

❐ TELL ME..WHY..IM.. WAITING ..

🩸 BLOOD TYPE 🩸

🩸 BLOOD TYPE 🩸

B +

🌆PAST 🌆

Born in the arms of his warm home instead of hospitals , Seung and his brother Akihito were seen as a blessing to his mother who had recently got married from their father .
Considering they were two , the parents each had named one , and Seung was named by his mother .
He grew up to be somewhat quiet most of the time since it was rare to see him excited without it being scolded by his father .
He fell fond to books since his mother often read him and his brother to sleep every night , so by the time he was two years old , he was able to create sentences and read , and out of jealousy , his brother let him teach him too .
But around the age of five , another girl had butted into their lives ; their mother claimed she was a maiden and the two didn't like her at all , do with their own actions , they got her to as much trouble as possible which made her quit , and another one , and another one .
It got their father frustrated; he wished for sometime with his wife and these two rarely left her side .
As much as they loved their parents equally , Seung never really got up from being a mommy's boy , he was always with her or his brother and would end up crying his eyes out if he was left alone or with his father for a long time.
It hinted an anxiety in the eyes of his father but his mother simply saw it as something children do all the time .
eventually , one time a boy walked in , a butler by the name of Mieko.
And to the twins , they thought dragging him to quitting would be easy , but it wasn't .