" Liyue should've been much prettier in the past, right?"

♪ More info in the carrd ♪
–––––––––

Name:
" Why hello! I'm Nukoyo !, Who might you be ?"

Age: " been a while since I've counted that .."
(depend)

Birthday: " .. what's that?-"

Favourite colour : " oh I love black and white! They're so perfectly opposite it's amazing !

Favourite food: " I must admit I'm into all sorts of food , fully honest here haha!-"

Favourite sport : " as in /combat/? It'd be using a sword ."

Describe yourself in one sentence:
"  ... Uhm .. I dunno "

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
Appearance
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

" Quiet hideous , I know"

" Can't really help how I look , you know ?"

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
Past
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

" You see , I came here for a reason .."

A long time ago , a man who lived as a farmer and a woman whose father was known to be the best baker in all of Mondstadt land , met in a simple gathering of a party, only to grow on from then as friends and one thing led to another , the two set their marriage and gave birth to their first child , Senka . Inspired by the darkness of their land , her name caught my father's tongue . Growing up , learning the lyre and soon war corrupting the land , the family of three traveled far ahead , away from the land that was overtaken gracefully by the archon of freedom now . A friend to a friend , the man landed with his family to Khaenri'ah , giving birth to two baby twins , Eve and Eva who grew in a much healthier place .

their home wasn’t something special like many others , those who use farming tools and machines , get helped by their own things, humans were much needn't for the archons there , The oldest was taught by the wisest , weapons , tools and sewing , she was basically perfect at everything she does , just like her father . And one thing led to another , finally , Nukoyo was born . The father almost exploded as he’s been told about getting a son , which made him get kicked out of the house for a week to learn proper manners on how much his daughters do around the house. Step by step , Nukoyo grew to learn a lot of things from his sisters and father along with his sweet mother .. it was all .. perfect as some would say .Until the curse was set upon one .. Senka . Without any clues on what had happened , she fell ill , terribly . She couldn't move or breathe properly , like something was moved within her bones.

which is why Nukoyo , even though , his father had forbidden him to go pleading any of the archons , considering he wasn't one to be fond of them .. ‹ each one is worse than the other , you'll have yourself in an endless loop of helplessness !› and yet he didn’t listen, he left his home with little to no information about what’s to come , and left off a note to apologize for anything that will happen during such a risky trip .
Stealing a map from the store next door , the male left the city to wonder on his own without knowing where he’s headed, to place off a contract of giving up his soul .

Though as his trip continued and he ended up in dragonspine , he found himself growing colder and colder, his sight becoming worse with the fog of ice that dropped fast like light , with each sway his breath would grow heavier and his body grew much more shivery and pale, until, without a warning , his body slipped down the ice bridge , not being able to scream, he fell into the water with his last breath and blurred vision that fell close. The male had stayed frozen for as long as one could see, but in total it was around six hundred years , until a fishing net was thrown into the broken ice that formed a small pond. Getting pulled out , the creatures watched as the ice melted , waking up the young adult , only to fall in a panic and run off as fast as he could .

Stumbling out of the land filled with frost, he fell onto his knees , watching as a guard approached and checked up on him , his voice was gone to the point of no sound, but he was willing to trust someone who would help out without hesitation.
Taken to Dawn Winery, he was well taken care of, and paid back by working some shifts in the cleaning area . Unaware of how long it had been , he carried on with his trip around the world of Teyvat , looking for an archon he can trust to give his soul, for his sister to survive.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
Quotes
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

" Mimi Tomo! Haha , these guys are so cute!"

" Stay out of this ! Go warn the others !"

" hilichurl aren't /that/ bad ya know. We just attack too fast .."