Why her?

Puppeteer watched as Alex slept peacefully in the sleeping bag. He smiled lightly and looked at the moon. If only she could know...if only he could speak to her. His smile washed away replaced with dread. He stood up and walked over to the tree house balcony. He heard something land softly behind him on the balcony. His eyes glowed brighter and his fingertips tingled with energy. He turned and shot golden burning hot strings from his index fingers and saw it was slenderman. His strings was caught by one of slenderman's tentacles. His flesh started to burn and puppeteer let him go. Slenderman finally whispered breaking the silence, "what is your new victim's name". Puppeteer glared and spoke through his brain to slenderman (you the reader can't know what puppeteer is thinking. Sorryyyy but you might...eventually). Slenderman chuckled, "she isn't now why is that"? Puppeteer looked at alex and back at him. Slenderman froze, "....really...are you positive". Puppeteer nodded earnestly. Slenderman sighed, "alright well...I will protect her as well...and what shall I call her". Slenderman nodded, "Alex it is then". Alex turned in her sleep making them both jump. Slenderman looked back at him, "be careful...once Zalgo finds out...which he will...he's gonna want to cause harm to her...or worse". Puppeteer looked at him already thinking the same thing. It had been on his mind since he started watching her. Zalgo could already know about her connection to him. Slenderman could tell he already knew, "Tobi let's go back to the mansion...we have other things to attend to...goodnight puppeteer". Puppeteer nodded. He watched as they disappeared over the cliff. He turned and saw Alex was now sleeping on her face. He chuckled quietly and went over to turn her. He turned her over lightly and saw her eyes flutter open. He stroked her hair gently. She started to fall asleep again. He layed down next to her leaving a foot between them.

Alex's Dream

Thunder clapped vibrating her awake. She sat up now in her bed. There was some groaning coming from past her door. Hoarse whispers could be heard as well. She sat up and looked at her nightstand. She froze seeing blood. Blood was everywhere. On the floor, bed, and door. Her heart raced as she stood up. She walked towards the door. The whispers stopped once she touched the knob. As if the voice was anticipating for the moment she opens the door. She inhaled and closed her eyes. Please don't be a jump scare. She swung her door open. She gasped chills ran down her spine. Blood led to her parents room. The door was shut. She knew what she had to do. She felt as if she was going to puke. What was going on? Why is this happening to me? She grabbed the knob yanking away wincing from pain. It was boiling hot. She saw her hand was swelling and bleeding. She shoved it opened crying out in pain. The burn seemed to run up her arm. She looked in and screamed. Her mother was tied to the bed and her stomach was sliced open. Her insides gone and her eyes...black bottomless holes. She saw something dark lingering above her. A massive figure she couldn't make out. "Remember me widow...remember chest". That s when the closet lit up bright red. Whispers started again. Her mother's cry was started to become louder and louder. She kept repeating, "please lord stop the demon inside her. please lord stop the demon inside her. please lord stop the demon inside her." Her mother sat up and screamed at her her heart came falling out of her chest. Alex screamed and ran out and started to fall through black nothingness.

"AHHHHH", alex screamed sitting up in tears. Puppeteer woke startled and stood up ready to kill. Alex spoke through her sobs, "it-it was a dream". He looked down and saw her crying he sat down and touched her back lightly. She leaned into his chest sobbing, "it was so-so real". He looked at her fragile posture. He wrapped his arms around her. He nervously stroked her hair. She wriggled closer into his chest. He leaned down, "its going to be okay...I'll protect you". She stopped crying and froze. He...spoke. His voice was so...rough and husky (like corpse husband's voice if you need a reference!). She looked up shyly, "you will pup". He smiled lightly nodding. He was tense and blushing. She giggled, "thank you pup". He pressed her head back onto his chest. She felt butterflies. "I trust you pup...i guess I will go back to sleep". He laid back down leaving her on his chest. She hadn't felt this safe in so long. Hopefully this feeling would never change. But oh was she so wrong.