It's today already

Alex crawled out of bed finally getting some sleep. She saw that the puppeteer was gone. Her heart sank slightly. She then smelt something. It was eggs. Alex walked down the hall and into the kitchen to see the puppeteer sitting on the counter and a plate of eggs next to him. He saw her and pointed to the eggs. She nodded and walked over, "morning...did you sleep well". He blinked again staring at her not knowing how to respond. Alex rephrased her question, "can you sleep". He shrugged. Alex was confused, "did you sleep last night". He shook his head. Alex rolled her eyes and took a bite. Her eyes widened as her taste buds woke up with a burst of flavor. She looked up at him stunned, "wow...you can cook...what did you put in these". He smirked and hopped off the counter. Alex waited for him to show her. He then leaned against the wall shaking his head. Oh so your not gonna tell me. The puppeteer grabbed her journal and pointed to the picture of Tianna ignoring her. Alex nodded, "Yeah I remember but I'll get ready when it gets closer to 6:30...by the way...can you drive". He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Alex blushed, "yeah I guess I'm underestimating you...I know your pretty strong". Puppeteer's eyes lingered on the picture of Tianna...his smirk washing away slightly. He seemed to get lost in thought. It was noticeable that he was becoming irratated. Alex closed the book snapping him out of his angry trance, "I understand you just want to help but hurting people isn't always the answer...but there is a deeper reason you do it...huh". His left eye twitched. He then looked away from her waving his hand brushing off what she said like it didn't really matter. Alex wasn't getting anywhere, "fine we'll still go...but afterwards your gonna let her go". He looked at her again more seriously. He shook his head. Alex gasped, "we can't keep her. This is enough punishment". He then turned on his phone pointing to the 911 emergency button on the bottom of the screen. She realized what he was saying. "Well then I can go in disguise and besides if you scare her enough she won't say anything", alex said trying to get him to agree. Puppeteer rubbed his temple thinking. Alex could tell he was considering what she said. He lifted one finger and gave her a stern look. Alex raised an eyebrow, "what". He raised his finger again and pointed to wrist where a watch would be. Alex nodded understanding, "only one time okay got it". He nodded.

Later That Day

Alex was now wearing a baggy black hoodie that went to her knees and black jeans. Puppeteer gave her a hospital mask to cover her mouth. Alex laughed, "she still gonna know...why don't you just scare her into not saying a word". He took her mask off throwing it over her shoulder becoming annoyed. Alex smiled, "sorry but I'm just being honest". He opened the front door for her. She walked outside and looked at her empty driveway. She looked at him, "so...where is the car". He vanished and alex freaked out. "What....where are you". It was silent. After ten minutes she was about to go inside when she heard something. She then saw a tan skinned man that looked just like the puppeteer pull into her driveway in a motorcycle. Alex gawked. It was him...AND HE HAS A MOTORCYCLE! He patted the back of the bike. Alex walked up to him slowly, "so...is that you...puppeteer. He rolled his eyes and nodded. "How did you...change your skin color...and Eye color". His eyes were now aqua blue. "He smirked and patted the seat yet again ignoring her. She got on and wrapped her arms around his lean waist. She got chills. He smelt like firewood and something else she couldn't quite name. It was familiar yet unknown. The scent comforted her. She could feel his back muscles through the thin hoodie he wore pressed against her chest. He looked back at her and did a short nod to know if she was ready. She nodded happy that he thought her heart was racing wildly just because she was nervous about riding on the bike. She was worried but it was also because of his good looks and calming scent. He then turned the bike around and he started driving. She gripped on harder. The breeze against her face felt wonderful. She saw the houses zoom by in a flash. As he turned she gasped feeling adrenaline. After around a twenty minute ride they arrived to the woods and he went through slowy on his bike until alex saw there was a dirt pathway you wouldn't have seen from the road. He then started driving again and it took five more minutes to arrive at a cabin. He then stopped nodding to let her know she can get off. She got off her legs wobbly from the ride. He grabbed her by the waist and helped her walk into the cabin steadily. Alex couldn't believe how beautiful it was inside. There was a white couch and a red carpet was built into the floor. A gorgoues pine wood glass coffee table was in front of the couch and in front of the coffee table was a brick chimney. There was two large windows. One facing the front and one facing the back. There was a door on the wall to her left. She followed puppeteer through the door and she saw the beautiful kitchen. There was a white and grey marble island in the middle of the kitchen. With a hanging ceiling light that was covered by a silver metal orb. The white counters and cabinets connected from the left wall to the wall in front of them. And to her right there was another door which...kinda creeped her out. Which meant it had to lead to the basement. It had five different locks on it. A knob lock, the lock that's usaully above the knob lock, pad lock, chain lock, and a metal pool across the door. He undid all the locks, turned on the light, and lead her into the basement. The first thing alex saw was all the torture instruments...the she looked to her right. There sat tianna. Fear was in her eyes...then she saw Alex. That was when tianna understood why alex was there. Tianna then started to cry through her tape trying to free herself from the chair. Alex smiled devilishly, "hello Tianna...long time no see".