Puppeteer's Hideout

Puppeteer drove through the trees and reached some clearing. He drove along beside a lake and eventually stopped. Alex got off now getting the hang of the bike and looked at him as he switched back to his normal form. She smiled seeing his golden eyes, "so...is this the spot." He shook his head and grabbed onto the steep cliff that went up a little aways. No one could climb that thing unless they had the right climbing equipment. Well unless you weren't a normal person that is. He nodded for her to grab onto him. She blushed, "what no I can't do that." He glared at her. She glared back, "what if I let go." He smiled and shrugged. She gasped shocked, "wow how rude." She finally gave in after several minutes of silence and Puppeteer's staring. She put her arms around his neck tightly. He grabbed her legs and pulled them up around his waist making her blush. She needed to grip on tight in order not to fall and break something. He nodded his head letting her know he was ready. "Alright go ahead", she said her mouth cotton dry. As he started to climb she knew they were about five feet from the ground. She held onto him like gum stuck on a shoe. Her nails digged into his chest yet he didn't seemed fazed. After several terrifying seconds they reached the top. He put her down and her mouth dropped in awe. There was a white hammock straped elegantly between two trees. A fire pit was a few feet in front of it. There was a tree that had a small fenced platform that you could climb a ladder to get to. He went to the ladder and climbed it getting to the platform. She smiled nervously and climbed up after him. Once she reached the top he gave her his hand. She pulled upwards. She didn't realize that the platform was wet and slippery from humidity. Her foot slipped and she fell into his chest. He pulled her to safety. She had ahold of his hoodie. She looked up to see his face inches from hers. She giggled nervously pulling away lightly, "s-sorry I really need to learn balance." He smirked his cheeks a darker shade of grey. He was blushing. She then looked to the lake and her eyes softened. The view was beautiful. The lake looked a giant, wavy, sheet of crystal. The trees beyond the lake were different shades of green and orange. He walked next to her and waved to the area as if to say "this is it." She grabbed his arm, "it's beautiful pup." He looked down to her. She smiled, "I thought a nickname would be nice." He nodded looking into her eyes. She looked back. Her heart started to race. She felt as if butterflies were in her stomach. What was this feeling? She looked at his dark lashes then...his plump lips. She looked away realizing what was going on with her. She had a crush on him. He looked away and pointed to the sky. She looked up and saw a perfect clearing of sky. Alex tilted her head, "could you see the stars at night." He nodded. She nodded back, "you won't believe this but...I've never been star seeing." His eyes widened and he started to fish through a wooden box that was on the platform. He had a blanket and sleeping bag. He started to organize everything on the platform getting ready for star seeing. She laughed, "you don't have to do that seriously." He glared at her shaking his head. Alex huffed, "you can't always get what you want." He gawked at her and glared at her once again. He got on his phone and waved the picture of tianna at her. "Oh come on you can't go around killing people when all you have to do is scare them", she snapped turning away from him. She felt his presence directly behind her. He poked her back. She ignored him walking closer to the fence. He then poked her again. She ignored it. He poked her again this time with more force. Alex bit her lip trying not to get annoyed. She knew he was smiling. What a dork. He then started to poke her persistently. Poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke. Finally she screamed shoving him back, "fine we are star seeing gosh just stop it you dork." He pouted and turned away sitting on the blanket next to the sleeping bag. She looked at him. His black, silky, and messy hair was covering what she knew was a smile. He was really happy today. He had a gorgues smile. Alex went over and sat next to him. He looked at her curiously. "Your a good guy pup...don't let anyone make you think any differently." His eyes softened and he nodded confidently.

Presence watching them

His black like snake arms swished as he watched the Puppateer and the girl. He fixed his suit tie. It was odd. She had no mean parents. He fixed her bully issue. Yet he stays. He should have left her already. What was stranger was the fact that he actually let the girl tianna go because she begged him not to kill her. He saw the girl scoot closer to the puppeteer and he didn't move. Instead he leaned into it. "S-so boss you think h-he has a special c-connection to her", Toby said walking up to him. Slenderman nodded, "yes...I'll find out soon."