Puppeteer's New Outfit

Alex got off the Puppeteer's bike shaky. Puppeteer was now in his human form and grabbed her shoulder to help sturdy her. She smiled, "so besides hoodies would you wear anything else". He looked away shrugging. Alright well how about I call you Peter. His eyes widened as if she had said something forbidden and he became tense. Alex tilted her head, "I'm sorry I only meant because you were in human form and I can't say your real name. Also...peter was the first thing that came to mind...let me think of something else." He shook his and patted her. She blushed, "are you sure I don't want to make you uncomfortable". He nodded lightly and started walking towards the mall. She frowned. What was wrong with the name Peter? Why would he freak out like that? Alex caught up to him ignoring it. He opened the door for her. She went inside smiling, "I love the mall anything a nerd wants they get here". She then turned to see puppeteer amazed looking at the giant mall. There were two escalaters on each side of the walls and rows upon rows of shops on all three levels of the mall. There was a fountain right in front of them. "Uh Peter is this your first time in a mall", she asked. He looked at her blushing. He then nodded slowly as if ashamed. She giggled, "it's better than Wal-Mart let's go get you an outfit." He followed her as she walked passed the fountain. A few shops later and she went into one of the guy shops. She smiled at him, "go see what you like". He took a few steps and looked back at her unsure. She laughed, "go you weirdo". He smiled and went looking around. She huffed and spoke under her breath, "just like a little kid." She browsed through the anime shirts and saw one with bakugo on it. She grabbed it and looked at the tag instantly putting it back, "come on thirty-eight bucks is insane." Puppeteer came back a few seconds later tapping her shoulder. She turned and saw he had a baby blue long sleeve shirt. It had a u-neck. She giggled, "it's a start how much." He shook his head violently. She raised her eyebrow, "what." He showed her he had a credit card. Alex looked at him suspiciously, "how do you have money". He texted her the explanation. Slenderman sends him money through his electronic powers because puppeteer always gives him the information he needs. Alex seemed stunned, "so wait...they are real as well." He nodded as if it was suppose to be obvious. "Hey alex is that you". Alex looked and went pale. It was her crush Elijah from middle school. She hadn't seen him since seventh grade. They never really talked to each other since he was popular in school and she wasn't. That was also when she was obese. But when they did speak he was kind and respectful. Right now he was more gorgues than ever. He had ginger side swept red hair and bright green eyes. He was tan and had light freckles on his cheeks. He had a lean masculine build. Elijah wore a brown leather coat and dark grey faded jeans. She smiled nervously, "h-hey Elijah...l-long time no see." He nodded, "yeah wow you look so different I bet I look different to". She nodded, "yeah hehehe yeah you do." Puppeteer seemed confused. Alex blushed, "oh peter this is Elijah he used to go to middle school with me." Elijah smiled and stuck out his hand, "nice to meet you Peter." Puppeteer seemed unsure but then shook his head nodding. "Peter isn't able to speak he had a really bad car accident...he may never be able to speak again. Peter looked away playing on to what Alex said. Elijah was shocked, "oh man I'm sorry." He looked at Alex, "so I know this might be out of the blue but...could we hang out sometime...talk about what we have been up to since middle school...it could be anywhere you want." She froze shocked, "oh umm...well...it would have to be sometime this week...im not sure when." He nodded, "that's alright...I should go let me give you my number." He gave her his number. She smiled and then froze seeing the Puppeteer's confused look. "Don't worry he is a good guy...lets have you try on the shirt and how about some pants to", she said awkwardly not knowing what else to say. He looked away and nodded. She tugged at his sleeve, "is that going to make you uncomfortable...should I not go. He shook his head and smiled sweetly. Alex tilted her head, "are you sure I don't want to make you uncomfortable". He nodded patting her shoulder. She smiled, "if you change your mind tell me okay." He nodded again and grabbed a pair of jeans that were light blue and torn. She giggled, "okay get them." He snatched the shirt she had wanted and went to the counter. She blushed and ran up to him, "you don't have to do that seriously I have more clothes than you". He shook his head and gave everything to the cashier. She knew he wasn't taking no for an answer. Alex sighed and smiled at him. He was so sweet. He grabbed the bag and smiled. Alex looked into his eyes, "so uh...what do you wanna do." He winked and headed out of the shop and out of the mall. "Hey wait what is it", she yelled jogging after him. He got on the bike and smiled at her patting the seat behind him. She glared, "your not telling me are you." He nodded in agreement. She sat down and rolled her eyes, "fine weirdo let's go."