━━ 5

INVERT AU HEADCANNON
(I will be doing only Sho, Izu and Katsu, if you guys want me to do for the others, comment below.)

Starting off with Izuku,
he doesn't get along with anyone. He's hated by almost everyone except for a few like Todoroki, Tsuyu, Uraraka and Iida, who are as equally of a lunatic as he himself is.

He doesn't give a fuck about anything or anyone, curses around a lot, always speaks his mind, bold, an analyst, smart one at that, very calculative, is that one person who gets dragged around to places by their friends, he feels possessive towards Katsuki, despite the other being his polar opposite, he hates the idea of seeing him with someone else.

He's considered as the first most dangerous person.

in short, he's a tsundere plus a possible yandere.

Next off, Bakugou,

He's incredibly shy, extremely sensitive to any sorts of criticism, bit of a crybaby and 24/7 anxious. A sweet little bean who should be protected at all costs.

He would be lying if he said that he wasn't terrified of how Izuku was, but he considered the other, being his childhood friend who always protected him, (even tho sometimes unwillingly) to be harmless. if there was one thing he was sure of, it was that his 'Zuzu' wouldn't hurt him.

Everybody loves Katsuki, he's very likeable and gets along with almost everyone, despite of having trust issues, he would still trust anyone whom he thinks to be nice.
(most of the times, they are not.)

Thirdly, Shoto,
Absolutely bonkers, smile as wide as of the Cheshire Cat's. He's very bubbly and loves to gossip. He particularly loves attention, especially Izuku's when he keeps pissing off the older male by being close to his dear Katsuki, he simply loves it when he gets him all annoyed and ready to chase him down.

He's gay, very much gay and absolutely desperate for a partner at this point of his life, not caring who or from what universe they could be from because his past experiences have been a total flop.

He's considered the third most dangerous person. Despite of his cheerful looks and his remarkable advances towards other people, he has killed off his entire family while dancing on their corpses, not caring even the slightest that he lost his one and only family.

The trio together are quite of a.. balanced one, Izuku as the brain, Shoto as the killer and protector whereas Katsuki keeps the two from absolutely tearing each other apart.

(p.s- I got so carried away while writing this-)