━━ 4

IF BAKUGOU AND AOYAMA WERE TO BE ROOMMATES.

•Bakugou would be extremely loud, yelling at him to NEVER bedazzle his fucking gauntlets ever again. While Aoyama would try to tell him to put some ✨shine✨ onto his clothings.

•They both would be great at fashion advise.

•Bakugou would come in the room, SLAMMING the door close, yelling and grumbling under his breath while Aoyama would flinch at the abrupt loudness, cursing Bakugou out in French, "Bakugouuu, calm down, will you? I almost dropped my croissant!"

• "je vois, je vois, you like him, don't youuu~?" Aoyama would endlessly tease Bakugou whenever he would show signs of being closer to someone, resulting to him almost getting exploded in his pretty face.

"désolé, bakugou, but I don't like anyoneee, except for cheese."

"SHINE, SHINE, SHINEE, SHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Bakugou would be having his typical tantrums in his own personal corner of the room at 2am after faced with yet another defeat against Izuku or Shoto while Aoyama would be cuddled up in his rainbow coloured blankets on his own bed, ears plugged in to his favourite songs, completely ignoring Katsuki.

•Bakugou would eventually be into the girls' talks sooner or later because Aoyama hangs out with all the girls and spills the tea to Bakugou once he's in their shared dorm whether he likes to hear about it or not.