━━ 14

random headcanons
(mostly Bakugou again because I just KNOW this manz can do so many crazy shit-)

• Referencing to one of the previous headcanons, Bakugou gets all calm while touching their hair, like, he just randomly sinks his hands into deku's fluffy hair to calm down or he combs down Eijirou's hair making him a soft boi. Or him just being absolutely obsessed with Todoroki's silky hair. He also helps Kirishima re-dye his hair.

• When Bakugou first met Eri, she was a little scared of him because yk he's the "angry boom boom man" who seems to argue with Deku all the time. But in the end, they somehow.. get along since Eri isn't a brat and Bakugou doesn't specifically dislikes her. (nobody can dislike Eri. She's the most precious thing on earth.)

• On New Years, everyone was excited about seeing the fireworks and Eri overhears them and she asks, "What are fireworks?" well, she has probably never seen them because of Overhaul, and they just try explaining to her about how fireworks are and she doesn't understands at all.

Bakugou was silently watching this conversation and waits until they're alone and he walks to Eri, trying not to scare her as he gestures at her to pay attention to his palms and he just- he dims the lights and creates small explosions in his palms, making it seem like small fireworks while Eri just watches in awe. They've been friends ever since.

• Bakugou, Todoroki and Eri huddle up together to watch Disney movies, colouring art books together, etc. and sometimes even Deku and Mirio join them along with Nejire and Amajiki.

• the only time class 1-A has ever seen Bakugou scared to death was when Izuku called him by his full name, very calmly. No one could get him out of his dorm even after Izuku left.

• Tokoyami buys his shirts from Hot Topic along with Bakugou, Jirou and Shinsou. They've a silent agreement to never speak of it. And Dabi steals from there.

• Mina loves watching bad horror movies with people, just laughing at them, pointing out the blatant errors in the plot and costume designs.

• You can easily bribe Uraraka, like not for insane things, of course. But she's just.. bribe-able

Like, let's say you wanted to play a prank on Aizawa, Bakugou, Shinsou, whatever, anyone- you take a bucket and fill it with icy cold water and balance it precariously on the doorframe using the help of Ochaco's quirk.

If you give her a mochi, she'll press her fingertips together at a.. *coughs* convenient time.

And oops! The water goes splash and the person who was supposed to be pranked is absolutely soaked.

She lowkey loves these pranks too.