━━ 44

Class I-A's way of confessing on Valentine's Day (crack version)

Midoriya: when I'm with you, I feel like my bones could never break.

Ashido: I was wondering if you'd like to be the Spongebob to my Patrick.

Tokoyami: Both our parents tell us that this is just a phase, let's go through this phase together.

Uraraka: If I had to choose between you and a million dollars, you'd make me hesitate.

Kirishima: I'm already pretty manly, but I feel like I could be even more.. manlier with you.

Yaoyorozu: I'd never run after somebody, but maybe just for you, perhaps, I'll do a little jog.

Todoroki: I'm strongly hoping my father does not approve of us.

Jirou: You're the top artist of my heart's spotify playlist.

Kaminari: with me around, you'll never be the dumbest person in the room!

Ojiro: I will let you play with my tail.

Hagakure: You're the only one who makes me feel seen.

Iida: [ adjusts glasses ] We would look great covered in the blood of our enemies.

Shouji: I'll show you what I can do with all these arms.

Tsuyu: I've always wanted someone to hibernate with, kero.

Sero: I'd love to show you all the ways tape can be used.

Aoyama, looking straight at the camera, winking: With you, I feel like the main character of the show.

Bakugou: I don't hate you as much as much as I hate everyone else..

Satou: I can bake as many as sweets for you as you want!

Koda: I can.. Uhm.. c-call little bunnies, puppies, kittens or any other animals y-you like..